The Talk

Chapter 43-The Talk
Recap:
"So who wants to-"Finnick gets cut off by someone knocking on his door. We all get up and go to the door. I open the door and stare at who is at the door. "Hey Katniss, and Victors, can we talk."

Katniss pov-
"For?" I ask. "Just...Its important." I think for a sec and nod my head. Once everything is ok we all sit in Finnicks living room.n"So..." I ask waiting for them to speak. "Well...I know we have had a rivalry going on between our groups...but I was thinking if we can put all that behind us, and try to be friends. We all are forgiving you for when all of you guys beat the hell out of us at school, and we are willing to be friends." Clove says. I wasn't expecting that to come from her.
"And, I want to apologize for all the dumb shit I've done to you Katniss. and for slapping you last time" Cato says. "While that's a lot to take in...but we will think about it. Meet us tomorrow at Peter Piper and we will talk it through and see if we can be friends." I say still very shocked. "Ok. Thanks" Clove says and as they stand up to leave Clove hugs me.
I stand there shocked for a little bit then hug her back. "Thanks for hearing us out." She says. "No Problem." I say and stand back and she leaves. I close the door and lean my back on it. That was shocking. Everyone is standing there, not saying a word. Im guessing they are also as shocked as I am. "What the hell just happened?" Finnick says. "I have no idea." I say
>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<

We walk into Peter Piper and order some pizza and hot wings. We sit at a table and wait for what seems like forever for the careers. Our buzzer goes off and me and Finnick go to get the pizza and hot wings. We sit back down and start eatting. "Where the hell are they!" Johanna says frustrated. As if on cue they walk in the door.
"Sorry we are late, you know Glimmer. Taking forever to get dressed." Clove says as Glimmer giggles. "Okay, we have some food here. Lets start discussing this." I say and they take a seat. "So...why all of a sudden you guys wanna be our friends." I say leaning on the table. "Well, we honestly were thinking, Why do we hate eachother. Then we noticed that being The Careers doesn't benefit us but being The Victors does benefit you. We were also shocked at how well you guys get along and how you haven't killed any of us for all the horrible things we have done to you." Marvle says.
I nod my head. "Okay and, if we decide to accept your request to be friends what will happen then." I say. "Oh, that's easy." Cashmere says. "We become a group of 12 and become invincible and-" Clove starts but I interrupt her. "We aren't gonna be ruling over people and hurting them. If you join The Victors you will act like a Victor. Do I make my self clear." I say and they nod their head viscously.
"Good. Finaly question...why do you think we should let you be a part of The Victors?" I ask. "Well if you think about it, we have a lot of things in common. We are all popular. We care for our group. We stand up for what we care for. We accept who we are." Thresh says.
"So what do you say Katniss...Can we join?" Cato asks. "Well..."

🙊✨🙊✨🙊✨🙊✨🙊✨🙊✨
Cliff hanger! Please vote and comment what you think Katniss would/should say!
🙊✨🙊✨🙊✨🙊✨🙊✨🙊✨