Suprise

Chapter 55-Suprise
1 year later(the gang is in College)
Katniss pov-
"Cause baby now we got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look at what you've done Cause baby now we got bad blood" I sing along to 'Bad Blood by Taylor Swift' but then my phone starts ringing.
(¥-Katniss £-Peeta)
¥-hey babe
£-hey babe, what are you doing?
¥-well, I was singing a so-
£-really? And I missed you singing. Why did I have to leave the house right when you we singing?
¥-yes babe, I was singing.*laugh* and cause you needed to visit you dad at the Bakery.
£-fair enough. So, I wanna take you out to a Party today
¥-really*smile* for what
£-Madge is having another party today to celebrate us going to college
¥-oh*frowns*what time?
£-in 3 hours, I'll pick you up
¥-okay love you
£-love you too
*line goes dead*
Narrator pov-
Katniss puts her phone down slowly. Her eyes fill with tears and she starts to cry. Why you may ask, its was because today was her 19th birthday and everyone has forgot. She wipes her tears and goes on Pandora and clicks on her 'Fall Out Boy' station and 'Uma Thurman' starts to play and she blasts it through her speakers.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
Katniss slips on her black bracelet and looks at herself in the mirror. She smiles and grabs her phone and heads downstairs. She goes in the kitchen and grabs a water bottle from the fridge. As she closes the door she sees a picture of her and Peeta on his 19th birthday. She had brought him a black Harley Davidson Motorcycle. He loves it. She just can't believe he forgot her birthday. She hears the front door open and turns around.
Katniss pov-
I turn around and see Peeta in a white V-neck shirt with his leather jacket and black pants and white Adidas. "Hey babe." he says and kisses my cheek. "What's wrong?" He asks and puts me arm length away from him "Nothing, I'm just really tired." I say and he takes my hand and leads me to the bike I got him.
>>>>>>>>>>
"Ready for an epic party babe?" Peeta asks me and I fake a smile. He walk towards the door and he puts his arm around me and the other reaching for the door. "Happy Birthday babe." he says and opens the door and pulse me in. "SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!" A ton of people shout. The rest of the group walks towards me and hugs me. I smile the biggest smile I ever had and hug back. I pull away and look at Peeta. "I thought you forgot." I say. "He didn't wanna act like he forgot. He argued the whole day." Johanna says and Peeta kisses my cheek. "Yeah I almost told you at home." he says and chuckles. I shake my head smiling again. "While lets go party then." I say and the group cheers.
>>>>>>>>>>>
"I dare you to go to the neighbors house and ask if you can borrow toilet paper, glue, and glitter." Finnick says to Thresh and he laughs and gets up. It is currently 3:49am and we left the party at 1 am and we came to mine and Peetas house. Thresh comes back in laughing with the supplies in hand. "Okay, enough Truth or Dare." I say. "let me open the presents I didn't open at Madges house." I say and get up to the table and sit on the chairs. I open one from Glimmer and Marvel, and the brought me Tickets to Fall Out Boy for their whole tour. "OH. MY. GOSH! THANK YOU THANKS YOU THANK YOU!" I shout and hug them both. They laugh and pat my back.
I then open Javier's and Cloves next, and they got me an iTunes card and.....oh my gosh! "You got me beats?!" I shout and hug them both saying thank you. They are black beats with fire on it. Annie hands me her present from her and Finnick. I open the box and see makeup. "Thanks" I say and look back down and freeze. "Are you fucking serious?" I say and take out a camera. "You got me the Canon, EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR camera!" I shout and hug them as tight as I can. I let go and look in the box and see 2 tickets....to Hawaii! "Gosh, you didn't have to." I say and they shake their head. "We wanted to" they say.
Johanna and Gale give me a bag and I set it in front of me. I pull out a new outfit that is very nice, it's hard to believe Jo picked it. I put my hand in the bag and pull out a phone case that says, 'alway believe you can' in cursive. I smile and put my hand back in the bag and pull out speakers that play the beat to the music. I plug everything in and play Animals (song in video) and start jamming out to it and hug Johanna and Gale. "Thanks you all so much." I say and everyone says your welcome.
I wonder what Peeta got me? "Okay let's watch some videos." Peeta says and we head to the living room and he sets up his laptop. He sits down next to me and the video begins.
"Hello. My name is Peeta Mellark, and I am making this video for my beloved Katniss Everdeen. This video is to show memories and times I loved with her, and to tell her why I'm in love with her." Peeta on the screen says. "I am 18 years old, and it is exactly 3 days before my birthday. I've been taking videos or pictures of all our our memories and times together. I can wait till its your birthday baby, anyways let's start this video off with..." then the screen changes and it shows Clove and Cato? "hey girl, while I know we hated eachother before, but now that I got to know you better, you are like my sister, and I'm grateful we made up." Clove says and Cato nods his head. "We love you so much Kat, and now here are our memories together." Cato says and is shows videos of all the things, even when we had a brawl and the original Victors got suspended. It then shows pictures of us. Aww, I think. "Next, we only knew him for less than a year, but he has become really close to us, Javier," Peeta on screen says. "Hey Kat, while I know we barely know eachother, but I've grown really close to you. You are like a sister I've always wanted. And I'm grateful to be in your life, love us sis." he says and it shows videos, and pictures of our memories. "Next, she calls you Brainless and he call you Catnip, the one and only famous Johanna Mason and Gale Hawthorne." Peeta says. "Hey brainless, while I know I show and play off as if I don't care about you, but I triely do, you have been my best friend for the longest time, and you are like my backbone. Your like my sister, we ride together, we die together" she says and I chuckle. "Catnip, I have known you for a long time. I'm pretty sure everyone has said this, but I don't care. You are my sister and if anyone hurts you, even lover boy, aka bread boy, hurts you, you better tell me." he says and I laugh again. "We love you!"they both say and videos and pictures of our memories of us play. Then is shows Annie and Finnick and they talk and then shows our memories. Then Glimmer and Marvel, then our memories. Next it shows Peeta again. "So babe, as you see, we all love you. It took me a while to make this video perfect, cause I am now 19, I have been for about 2 weeks, now welcome the next person, me." He says and it shows him again. "okay Katniss, I love you and only you because you stand up for your friends, you don't let anyone bring you down. Your stubbornness, I love most of all because you fight for what you want. And I love that about you. You are my dandelion in the spring, the bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction, the promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses, that it can be good again, and only you can give me that. Happy birthday baby, I love you." Peeta says and it shows our memories. When we became friends when we were younger, all the way to us dating. Then videos.
I look to Peeta and give him a kiss with tears sliding down my face. We pull away and he wipes them. "Thanks...all of you, it was the best present." I say and we group hug. *ding dong* who would be here at this time? It is now, 5:53am. We all get up and me and Peeta open the door.
"Ms.Everdeen, a personal message for you, may you follow me." the guys says and instead of just me we all follow him onto the sand and he tells me to face the ocean. We all do and look at the sun rising. It's beautiful. "It is, but not as beautiful as you." Peeta says and I chuckle. "I'll be back I'm gonna get a camera." He says and I nod. "Ok Ms.Everdeen look to the sky." the mystery guy says and we all look up. Then a jet spell out, 'Katniss I love you! Never forget that' and I put my hand over my mouth as tears well up in my eyes. Another comes and writes, 'Turn around my love.' I turn and see Peeta....on one knee holding a ring up to me. The girls squeal and I cry out in joy.
"Katniss, just like the video said, You are my dandelion in the spring, the bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction, the promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses, that it can be good again, and only you can give me that. I love you so much Katniss. We have many chapters together in our life, and I want there to be more, but not just as Boyfriend and Girlfriend. I want some to be of us married. I want to beable to call you mine forever. I want to start a family with you, and only you. So babe, will you do me the honor of becoming, Mrs.Mellark and be my wife?" He asks and I let more tears fall. I nod my head viciously, "Yes! Yes Peeta!" I say and he slides a diamond ring on my finger and stands up. I hug him tight and he lifts me off the ground and spins me and I laugh. "I love you so fucking much babe." Peeta says when he puts me down. "I love you so fucking much Peeta." I say back and we share a sweet, passionate, short kiss.
"Aww that's so adorable." the girls say with tears in their eyes. Finnick hands me a camera and he pushes play, and it shows when the jets started writing in the sky. "You knew?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Only I did." he says and I nod and look at Peeta.
"Suprise!" He says and I laugh and jump in his arms. Best thing that has ever happens to me. Best Suprise.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Yay the are gonna get married!
~Please answer these questions~
•Was it good?
•Should I write a Sequel for this book?
•Should this book end soon?

Please Comment and Vote
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
!1929 words!