Confession and Fun

Chapter 45-Confession and Fun
ⓅⓁⒺⒶⓈⒺ ⓋⓄⓉⒺ ⒶⓃⒹ ⒸⓄⓜⓜⒺⓃⓉ!
Katniss pov-
"Yes part of it is because Gale left us for you guys. It's also cause you had stole Cato from me when I loved him." Clove says and I nod. "Im so sorry." I say, "It's okay, you didn't know, also cause my father said that I should be like you." I give her a hug and say sorry again. "Really, it's okay." she says
"TRUTH OR DARE!"Finnick yells and we giggle. We sit in a circle Peeta is to my right then Clove is to my left. Next to her is Annie then Cato, Cashmere, Thresh, Marvel, Gale, Glimmer, Johanna then Finnick to Peetas right. "In celebration to our addition to the group, Only dares aloud, if you refuse you mast chug a bottle of beer." Finnick says grabbing a beer pack. "I'll start it." Cashmere says and spins the bottle and it lands on Cato.
"I dare you to lick the Gales arm." She says and Cato gives her an evil stare then gets up and licks Gales arm. He spins it and it lands on Finnick. "Mimic a sex scene from a movie with Annie." He says and Finnicks face gets red. "From Neighbors." He says and they pretend to have sex. "The baby is looking." Finnick says. "Who cares he doesn't know what's happening." Annie says. We all burst out laughing and they sit back down.
Finnick spins and it lands on Cato, "Let Glimmer put make up on you and you also have to wear a dress." He says and He looks and Glimmer and shakes his head. "Nope not gonna do that, hand me a beer."
Finnicks pov-
"Nope not gonna do it, hand me a beer." Cato says. I grab it and give it to him and he chugs the whole bottle. He spins it and it lands on Katniss. "Unbutton Peeta's shirt with your mouth." He says and Peeta and Katniss both go red. After a couple minutes she is done and spins the bottle. "Marvel, buddy. I dare you to kiss Gale, on the lips, for one minute." Katniss says and we burst out laughing expected Gale and Marvel. "What! Hell No! I Have A Girlfri-" He gets cut off by Glimmer,"Its okay babe. Go on Kiss him, for me." She says batting her eyes. He sighs really loud,"Get here Hawthorne." Marvel says and then they keep punking out so I stand behind them and push their heads together. Everyone is laughing so hard right now. "Okay that's a minute" Katniss says and I let go of their heads and as I'm walking away Gale and Marvel grab my legs and I fall face forward and that makes the group laugh harder.
Once I'm in my seat Marvel spins it and it lands on Gale. "Try to take off Jo's bra with one hand." He says smirking and they go to the bathroom and come back 4 minutes later. "He did it." Johanna says and sits down. "Okay Glimmer I dare you to eat half an onion." Gale says. "Bring it on." Glimmer says as I give her an onion and she eats half of it and throws the rest and Gale, and she spins the bottle. "Clove, I dare you to put your clothes on backwards and go outside to a random person as say, 'your an idiot, you have your clothes on backwards.' Then walk away." She says and Clove starts putting her clothes on backwards. "Here, wear these glasses but put them upside down." I say and Clove does so.
She walks outside as I get my laptop and then we automatically see what's in front of her. She keeps walking then she stumbles up to a man and yells, "YOUR AN IDIOT, YOU HAVE YOUR CLOTHES ON BACKWARDS!" She then pushes him and runs away and you hear him yelling at her to get back there. Once she opens the door we are all on the floor laughing our hearts out. "It wasn't that funny." She says and I get up and push play on the computer and she watches it and soon is laughing her heart out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After multiple dares and multiple refuses on dares we are all basically drunk. It's 4:30 in the morning. God that was the best game ever. Im happy I decided to let them in our group, I feel whole now.
Glimmer pov-
Today was honestly the best day of my life. The Victors aren't that bad. They are actually pretty fun and cool. I don't think we should backstab them. When I'm with them I feel like a whole new person. A different person. A person I was never when it was just us Careers. It feels good.

>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<
ⒹⒾⒹ ⓎⓄⓊ ⓁⒾⓀⒺ ⒾⓉ? ⓜⒶⒹⒺ ⒾⓉ ⓁⓄⓃⒼ ⓈⒾⓃⒸⒺ ⒽⒶⓋⒺⓃ' ⓊⓅⒹⒶⓉⒺⒹ!