X

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 10] ¡! ❞🥃

HOSEOK DIDN'T GET HOME UNTIL STUPIDLY LATE AT NIGHT. By the time he stepped through the front door, he was ready to collapse onto his bed, fulling clothed, and go to sleep.

The house was flushed with darkness and Hoseok didn't bother to turn the light on as he made his way through his house and upstairs to his bedroom.

Since Yoongi had moved out, the house had been left to Hoseok in its entirety. His bedroom was completely empty now so Hoseok used it as a storage space. He passed Yoongi's old room swiftly and made a sharp left into his own bedroom.

Hoseok's room was non-personal. It was pretty bland on most accounts. He didn't have pictures, personal possessions. He wasn't the sentimental type to hold on to things because they meant something to him emotionally. What he did hold on to was things of value, like actually monetary value. Gold, silver, and diamond chains, earrings, etc.

Hoseok kicked off his shoes and flopped down onto his mattress with a tired groan. He was just about ready to go to sleep but the more he thought about how much he wanted to sleep, his body refused.

"Are you fucking serious?" He groaned to himself, aggravated by his inability to sleep. Now was the worst time to have insomnia.

After a while, Hoseok sat up, leaning against the headboard of his bed while staring at the blank wall directly in front of him. He reached over to his bedside table and grabbed the bottle of Hennessy on standby.

Yes, he had a bottle of Hennessy on standby, don't judge his alcoholic tendencies. It helped him sleep in a 'get so drunk you know yourself the fuck out' kind of way.

Hoseok unscrewed the lid and brought the bottle to his lips to take a swing while he dug through his pocket for his phone. He had meant to text Lia to find a day where he has more time for her.

At this point, he drank alcohol like water. No wince, no cringe, not the Hennessy necessarily tastes bad, but Hoseok just downed it like a bottle of water.

He unlocked his phone and went to his contacts where Lia sits at the top under his nickname for her (and pretty much any woman he came across but that's not the point), Lil' Mama.

Me:
I know you're most likely asleep, but I had a good time with you and I hope everything's okay at home

Hoseok hadn't expected to come off so soft but Lia was probably going through a lot right now so it's best not to come off like a dick and ask when they're gonna fuck again.

He turns off his phone and sighs, basking himself in darkness once more while his finger traces over the glass rim of his bottle.