XXVIII |M|

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 28] ¡! ❞🥃

LIA PROMISED TO BE THERE IN THE MORNING AND SHE WAS. She was right there when Hoseok opened his eyes, sleeping peacefully for the first time in a little while.

To think, they were only separated for a week and a half and they couldn't possibly bear to be apart. He missed her so much. He missed waking up next to her. He missed eating cereal with her while they watch Rick and Morty.

And she was here, right here sleeping next to him. Hoseok smiled softly at her, his heart growing even fonder while his eyes show tender care. He's never been in love before, but he knows that's what he's feeling. Love.

Hoseok lied there, not wanting to get up until she did. God, he was so whipped. He didn't even know how he got to this point. But eventually, he rolled out of bed and stumbled his way into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

He should make breakfast for her. He thinks. But all he eats all day is cereal, which probably isn't very healthy for him but was that gonna stop him from eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch at any and all hours of the day? No, no it wasn't.

She liked cereal, right?

So Hoseok made two bowls of cereal, one for him, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and one for her, Fruity Pebbles, and walked back into his room where Lia was still sleeping.

"Mama~" Hoseok sang, nudging her softly as he tries to get her up. Lia rolled and stirred, groaning softly in protest, but Hoseok kept pushing her. "Woman, you know Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Fruity Pebbles be getting soggy fast, get up."

Lia rolled over, finally opening her eyes to glare at the handsome man standing above her. He smiled at her. "Come on, get up and eat. I made your favorite." His voice was low and scratchy, her favorite.

Lia smiled back at him and sat up. Cereal. Oh, how she missed cereal. She was tired of having to eat a full-course meal every time Angelo cooked, trying to somehow make it up to her with food. It was the simplicity of just eating cereal with Hoseok, the meaning behind it was special and much preferred.

She took the bowl from him and watched as Hoseok sat down across from her, crossing his legs over one another before beginning to eat.

They didn't speak to each other, though there was so much they needed to talk about, mostly Hoseok's confession. Lia was still confused though she had an aching feeling that she knew what he meant. He was afraid to talk about it because...ugh, feelings. This love confession was that happened to Yoongi and Eva and he had sparked it.

So they avoided it for now. Instead, they caught up. Hoseok was curious about what had happened with her husband. Of course, he had no filter and he saw no point in beating around the bush, so he just out with it.