XIII |M|

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 13] ¡! ❞🥃

"ARE YOU OKAY WITH ME CALLING YOU SEOK?"

Hoseok looked over at Lia as they sit in her bed, tired from already two rounds of sex. They were sweaty and messy, hair sticking to their skin and the smell of sex filling the air in thick, humid clouds.

She's laying next to him, her body covered by the blankets though it does nothing for Hoseok. He already knows what she looks like completely nude, under him, on top of him, it didn't matter.

He, on the other hand, only has his lower body covered, displaying his toned torso and lean muscles. Tattoos and scars adorn his honey skin, just a few here and there. She's poking at one, tracing the outline of it with her clear painted nails. It tickles.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He questions, rolling over slightly. Lia looks undoubtedly beautiful. Her dark hair sits over her shoulders in big, bountiful curls, a few strands sticking to her copper skin. She looks just as beautiful without makeup as she does with it, a natural beauty.

Her bare shoulders lift to shrug. "Thought it would be too familiar. We are just having sex after all." She takes her hand from him though she doesn't want to. His skin his smooth and warm, if anything she wanted to curl up next to him and hold on tight.

But she doesn't.

Hoseok completely disregards her words and sighs. "When's your husband coming home?" He asked. Golden hour was coming around so it was maybe 6. The storms of earlier had cleared away, leaving the world warm and wet.

Hoseok had come here right after visiting his mother and once making sure Lia's husband wasn't home, he dragged her upstairs. There were two options to let out his frustrations and that was to either drown it out with booze or fuck it out of his system.

He chose the latter.

Lia rolls over and checks the time on her phone. 6:03.

"Not for another hour or so."

Great, enough time to get another round in and get out in time.

Hoseok reached over for Lia, pulling her close by the waist. He flipped her over and swiftly got on top of her, holding himself up over her.

"Good, that means we have enough time for a third round." He grins devilishly, mischief glowing in his eyes as he once again finds the energy to go for another round. His stamina was as endless as his sexual desires.

Lia looks up at the handsome devil, his magnificent smile, and his glowing eyes. She should say no, tell him to go home while she prepares for Angelo to come home, but honestly, she can't. She's addicted to the way he talks to her, he holds her, he touches her. She's addicted to the way he smells, like subtle, masculine cologne and Hennessy.