New Life in Destiny Islands/King Mickey is missing

10 years later after her friends were fallen, Hikari, now 15 years old, was adjusting to a new life here in the Destiny Islands. She remembered when she had befriended two boys, Sora and Riku and got along with them pretty well a long time ago. Hikari was also adopted by Sora's mom after Sora begged his mother for a sister. Sora, Hikari and Riku played together on the islands until they met Kairi, a girl who used to live in Radiant Garden and was adopted by the mayor. The three got along with her and they all dreamed about going to the outside worlds when they get older.

    So it had been 10 years and Hikari was writing on her diary about her new life in the islands and how well she got along with Sora, Riku and Kairi until Riku arrived. He was carrying a log. "Hey, Hikari," Riku greeted. "Getting use to your new life here?"

    "Yep," Hikari nodded. "In fact... I'm glad that I got to live with Sora's parents. So yeah... when he was little, Sora begged his mother for a sister. That's how my life started."

    Riku smiled. "Anyways... wanna help us build a raft?"

    "Sure," Hikari nodded. "After all... you guys wanted to visit other worlds."

    "Yeah, I do," Riku said. "So let's go see how Sora and Kairi are doing."

    "Okay," Hikari said as she walked with Riku, carrying a log.

    Elsewhere... near the water, Sora yawned as he lay down and was about to go to sleep until Kairi arrived.

 near the water, Sora yawned as he lay down and was about to go to sleep until Kairi arrived

    "Whoa!" Sora shouted as he was startled. He noticed that Kairi's giggling. "Gimme a break, Kairi."

    "Sora, you lazy bum," Kairi said. "I knew that I'd find you snoozing down here."

    "No! This huge, black THING swallowed me up!" Sora told Kairi. "I couldn't breathe! I couldn't—"

    Kairi bonked Sora's head. "Are you still dreaming?"

    "It wasn't a dream!" Sora frowned. "Or was it? I don't know." Then, he looked at the ocean and the sky. "What was that place? So bizarre..."

    "Yeah, sure," Kairi said as she walked past Sora.

    "Say, Kairi, what was your hometown like?" Sora asked. "You know, where you grew up."

    "I've told you before, I don't remember," Kairi answered as she stared at the ocean.

    "Nothing at all?" Sora raised his eyebrow.

    "Nothing," Kairi nodded.

    "You ever want to go back?" Sora asked.

    Kairi thought about it for a moment and smile. "Well, I'm happy here."

    "Really..." Sora smiled as well.

    "But you know..." Kairi continued. "I wouldn't mind going to see it."

    "I'd like to see it too," Sora smiled. "Along with any other worlds out there. I wanna see 'em all!"