The Princesses of Heart/Reunion with Riku

Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy had received tips and advices from Leon, Yuffie and the others. And after they did, they travel from world to world. While they're on their adventure, Maleficent in Hollow Bastion are talking to some villains.

"What drew the Heartless to that world?" Jafar asked.

"The hunter lured them there," Maleficent explained about Clayton. "It was his lust for power that  was the bait. But it seems the bait was too tasty for his own good."

"Yeah, he got chomped instead!" Oogie Boogie laughed.

"A weak-hearted fool like him stood no chance against the Heartless," Jafar said. "But the boy and the princess are a problem. They found one of the Keyholes."

"Fear not," Maleficent said as the images of Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy appear. "It will take them ages to find the rest. Besides, they remain blissfully unaware of our other plan."

"Yes, the princesses..." Ursula said with a smirk.

"They are falling into our hands, one by one," Maleficent smirked as she sees Pete bringing in Alice. "Speaking of which..."

Pete nods. "Five princesses down and two more to go."

"I must say," Jafar said, looking at Pete. "Your second-in-command may be incompetent but he's quite the errand boy as we thought."

Maleficent nods as she looks at Pete. "Yes... a while back, I have found dear Pete all alone in the Lanes Between. And it's all because of King Mickey."

"Oh, nonsense," Captain Hook said. "Why would that codfish Pete waste his time getting revenge on the king and his scurvy sea dogs?"

"Silence!" Maleficent shouted. "I have one thing in mind for dear Pete since he has a greater debt to pay. And it's even better than getting his pity revenge on the King."

Pete smirked. "Well... I'm listening."

Maleficent nods. "Good. Your mission is to go in to all the worlds, gather every single Heartless to create a Heartless army!"

"Deal!" Pete said. "But what will y'all do?"

"I have some businesses to attend to," Maleficent said. "And also I have a pawn in my hands."

Back at Traverse Town, Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy meets up with Yuffie in the First District and asked her where Leon is.

"Leon's probably at the underground cavern. He trains there often," Yuffie told them. "You know, the channel in the alleyway is connected to the cavern."

When Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy reached the Secret Waterway, they saw Leon and Aerith up ahead.

"So, you two found the Keyhole," Leon said to Sora and Hikari.

"Yeah," Sora said.

"Our Keyblades locked it automatically," Hikari said.

"Every world among the stars has a Keyhole," Leon explained. "And each one leads to the heart of that world. There must be one in this town as well."

"What do you mean?" Sora asked.

"It was in Ansem's report," Aerith replied.

"The Heartless enter through the Keyhole and do something to the world's core," Leon said, crossing his arms.

"So then...What happens to the world?" Hikari asked.

"In the end, it disappears," Aerith said, sadly.

Sora, Donald, Goofy and Hikari were shocked. "WHAT!?"

"That's why your keys are so important," Leon nodded.