The mysterious man/Riku in the castle

Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy continued to chase after Pluto until it was night time. The four fell asleep but Hikari had a nightmare and woke up. She's remembering the last time when she, Terra, Ventus and Aqua fought Master Xehanort and Vanitas. Then, she looked over at Sora, Donald and Goofy who are still asleep and stand up, walking over to the path. Hikari wrote on her diary about her nightmare until the mysterious man in the black coat appeared behind her.

"Along the road ahead lies something you need," the man said.

Hikari turned around but the man disappeared. "Who's there?" She noticed the man reappeared behind her again.

"However—in order to claim it you must lose something that is dear to you," the man said to Hikari again before disappearing.

Hikari tried to go after him and said to herself. "What's that suppose to mean?"

Inside a white room was a girl drawing on her sketchbook. A picture of a mysterious castle called Castle Oblivion.

Outside of Castle Oblivion, Hikari walked with Sora, Donald and Goofy towards a door and opened it.

"Hey, ya think it's OK to barge in?" Goofy asked as he, Sora, Hikari and Donald entered.

"But we gotta do it, if we're gonna find the king..." Donald said to Goofy.

"The king?!" Goofy looked around. "King Mickey's here?"

Donald was annoyed. "Something just told me he'd be here, OK?"

"Really? 'Cause now that ya mention it, I was kinda thinkin' the same thing," Goofy said.

"Seriously? Us too!" Sora said.

"Yeah!" Hikari agreed. "One look at this castle, and we just knew: Our very best friends—they're here."

Goofy smiled. "Guess great minds think alike."

"Yep," Sora said.

"Wait, hey, hold on!" Jiminy Cricket said as he hopped onto Hikari's shoulder. "It can't be just a coincidence!"

"Oh, no, Jiminy," Donald said. "Ya don't mean that—"

"Yep, I had it too, mm-hmm!" Jiminy said. "I had the exact same feeling."

"Gawrsh, maybe it's contagious," Goofy thought.

"No, no. Something's screwy," Donald said. "We gotta go take a look."

"All right," Hikari nodded as she walked up to the door.

"Wak! Where are you going?!" Donald cried.

"That way. To the door," Hikari replied, pointing at the door. She giggled at Donald. "Are ya scared?"

"Aw, don't be ridiculous!" Donald scoffed. "Come on, let's go, Sora, Goofy!"

"Hey, fellahs, shouldn't we shut the door behind us before we go?" Goofy asked.

Sora nods. "Oh yeah! Let's do that first." As he walked to the opened door, he saw a man in the coat. "Uhhh... Hikari?"

Hikari glared at the hooded man and summons her Counterpoint Keyblade. "That's it! Who are you?"

Sora, Donald and Goofy summoned their Kingdom Key Keyblade, staff and shield.

"Wak! Heartless!" Donald cried as he saw the man walking towards them and tries to use magic. "Oh yeah? I'll try some magic! THUNDER!" Nothing happened. "Come on. THUNDER! THUNDER!! Come on... Blizzard? FIRE!" Still, nothing happened. "Why isn't it working?"