Riku vs. Riku/Sora and Hikari vs. Repliku

Meanwhile... Riku returned to Castle Oblivion to see... a second Riku? "Huh?! What are you supposed to be?"

 a second Riku? "Huh?! What are you supposed to be?"

The double walked up to Riku and smirked. "Surprised? I guess you should be. After all, I look just like you. I'll tell you what I am. I'm an exact replica of you that Vexen made from your data."

"So you're a fake me," Riku said to Repliku.

Repliku looked offended. "Not a "fake"! I don't care if you're "real"! You're not better! We share the same body and the same talents. But there is one easy way to tell us apart, though! Unlike you, I fear nothing."

"Are you calling me a coward?" Riku asked, looking angry.

Repliku smirked at Riku as he changes into Dark Mode and summons his Soul Eater weapon. "You're afraid of the dark! The darkness inside you still frightens you, no matter what you say. But I'M different. I embrace the darkness. I can make it do whatever I want. So... I can wipe the floor with you!"

Riku fights Repliku in a one-on-one combat. After the battle, Riku smirked at the replica. "Hey, Fake. I thought I heard you say you were gonna wipe the floor with me."

Repliku just scoffed. "Don't forget, I'm still new. I'll get stronger and stronger. The next time we fight, you're finished!"

"Then let's fight now!" Riku said as he charges towards Repliku and tries to attack him but gets knocked back.

Repliku laughed at Riku. "It's nice having darkness on my side. You are SO missing out. How could a fraidy-cat like you be scared of something that can be so thrilling?"

"Enough!" Riku glared ay the replica.

"So now the coward is playing tough. How adorable," Repliku smirked. "So long, Real Thing. Hope you don't miss me."

Riku saw the replica running away. "Come back!" He looked down and scoffed. "No way. I'm not a coward..."

	A little later

A little later... Repliku arrived to see Vexen who was with Axel and Larxene.

"So, how was the real thing?" Vexen asked Repliku.

"He's spineless," Repliku said, smirking. "In no time at all, I'll be better than him."

"In the meantime, would you be interested in meeting two who're considered a hero and a princess of Kingdom Hearts?" Vexen asked.

"You mean Sora and Hikari," Repliku said. "I hear they're somewhere in the castle. You want me to take care of them?"

Vexen smirked. "We'll see... Yes... I intend to make good use of you."

Repliku smirked back. "No worries. The real Riku was nothing. Sora and Hikari won't be, either. They're no match for me."

Meanwhile... Riku was trying to go after Repliku. "Come out! Show yourself, Fake!"

"Fake? Oh, no... That's not exactly the right word," Ansem said as he appeared.

"What are you saying?" Riku glared at Ansem. "Isn't he just a copy of me?"

"More like a model," Ansem explained about Repliku. "He is an example of what you should try to be. He accepts the darkness...just like you once couldn't help but accept me. But now you are afraid. Perhaps YOU are the one who is being fake. Fake when you pretend to have no fear."

"When have I been afraid of the dark?" Riku asked.

Ansem smirked. "Inside of the card-worlds...you grappled desperately with the darkness. Desperation is fear. You fight the darkness because it is what frightens you.

"Be quiet!" Riku summoned his Soul Eater weapon and tries to attack Ansem but he gets knocked back.

"Stubborn boy," Ansem said as he tossed the card to Riku before he disappears. "Then continue your fight, if you must. Eventually, you will learn. You cannot resist the darkness."

A few floors later, Sora and Hikari ran up to Naminé. "Naminé!" they cried.

"It isn't you," Sora said.

"The people most special to us—It's not you... Right?" Hikari said.

"No," Naminé said. "The people you two really care about... The ones who were always with both of you... It's not me. It's them."

"But then who..." Sora asked.

"Who are they?" Hikari asked. "Cuz we can't...think of their names. If they're so special to us, then why can't we remember?"

Naminé sighed. "Because I went into both your memories and—"

	"Let ME explain this," Repliku said as he walked over to Sora and Hikari

"Let ME explain this," Repliku said as he walked over to Sora and Hikari. "Plain and simple. Both your memories are a train wreck. You two are not the ones who're meant to protect Naminé. It's supposed to be me! But you two and your messed-up memories are always in the way, Sora, Hikari!"

Sora and Hikari fought Repliku. Who do you think will win?

Next chapter coming soon...