Hook's Pirate Ship

After going through many worlds, Sora was driving the Gummi Ship with Hikari, Donald and Goofy until they saw something coming.

"Uh, a big ship is catching up to us," Goofy said as Captain Hook's pirate ship flew past the Gummi Ship.

"Quit gawking!" Donald quacked. "That's a pirate ship!"

Sora saw that the pirate ship is heading towards the Gummi Ship and turns to Hikari, Donald and Goofy. "It's going to ram us!"

"Hold on tight, you guys!" Hikari cried as Hook's ship hits the Gummi Ship.

Soon... Sora and Hikari found themselves on aboard Captain Hook's ship in Neverland.

"Well, that was a nasty hit," Sora said.

"I agree," Hikari said as she looked around. "Wait. Where are Donald and Goofy?"

"I don't know," Sora said as he and Hikari walked up the deck. "They were here a minute ago. Let's go see if they're here."

"I didn't think you guys would come, princess Hikari," Riku said, standing on the deck.

Hikari turns around to see Riku and pats Sora's shoulder. "Sora! It's Riku!" Sora turned around and was surprised to see Riku again.

"Good to see you two again," Riku greeted the two.

"First of all... waiting for us sounds unexpected," Hikari said to Riku. "Secondly... have you seen Donald and Goofy?"

"Are they that important to you guys?" Riku smirked. "More important than old friends? Instead of worrying about them, you two should be asking about her." He moved over to reveal a comatose Kairi.

" He moved over to reveal a comatose Kairi

"Kairi!" Sora and Hikari cried.

"That's right," Riku nodded as he turns to Sora. "While you and Hikari were off goofing around with the King's companions, I finally found your girlfriend."

Hikari turns to Sora. "Sora, go get her!"

Sora nods as he tries to get Kairi but Captain Hook managed to block his path.

"Not so fast," Captain Hook said. "No shenanigans aboard my vessel, scurvy brats."

Hikari saw that Riku is making the Heartless appearing. "Heartless? Riku, why are you siding with the Heartless?"

"The Heartless obey me now, Hikari," Riku said. "Now I have nothing to fear."

"You're being ridiculous," Hikari said. "Sooner or later they'll swallow your heart. And when they do, you'll pay the price for giving in to the darkness."

"Not a chance," Riku snapped. "My heart's too strong. And who cares if I pay the price?"

"Riku..." Sora said, looking worried.