Maleficent's Castle Chapel/Enter Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness

As the journey continues, Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy deals with Hades in Olympus Coliseum and then they arrived at Hollow Bastion just like Captain Hook said.

"Gawrsh, look at that!" Goofy cried as he pointed at something up ahead.

Sora walked up to see a castle. "I know this place..."

"Same here," Hikari said, recalling the time she was with Terra, Aqua and Ventus visiting Radiant Garden. "It must be familiar the last time I came here with my old friends."

"Hmm, that's strange," Goofy said.

"I wonder why... I feel this warmth inside, right here," Sora said, placing his hand on his chest.

"Aw, you're just hungry," Donald scoffed.

"Hey, I'm serious!" Sora said sternly.

"Will you two knock it off?!" Hikari shouted. Then, she heard a roaring sound. "There's something going on up there. Let's go!"

A minute later... Riku was talking to a beast. "No vessel, no help from the Heartless... So tell me, how'd you get here?"

The beast growled at Riku and spoke, "I simply believed. Nothing more to it. When our world fell into darkness, Belle was taken from me. I vowed I would find her again no matter what the cost. I believed I would find her. So, here I am. She must be here. I will have her back!"

"Take her if you can!" Riku smirked.

The beast roared and tries to attack Riku who dodged the attack and slashed him with his Soul Eater weapon.

Sora arrived with Hikari, Donald and Goofy. "Stop!" Sora shouted.

Riku smirked as he turns to Sora and Hikari. "So, you two finally made it. About time. I've been waiting for both of you."

"This isn't you, Riku," Hikari said. "You're letting Maleficent..."

"Awaken the darkness inside me?" Riku finished, smirking at Hikari. "Yes. Maybe I can call you, miss know-it-all, since you know what I'm really up to." He then turns to Sora. "And as for you, Sora, we've always been rivals, haven't we? You've always pushed me as I've always pushed you."

"Riku..." Sora looked worried.

"But it all ends here," Riku said to Sora and Hikari. "There can't be three Keyblade masters."

"Sora, what's he talking about?" Hikari asked Sora.

"Let the Keyblade choose..." Riku held out his hand towards Sora's Kingdom Key Keyblade. "...its true master."

	Hikari sees Riku magically grabbing Sora's Keyblade

Hikari sees Riku magically grabbing Sora's Keyblade. "Wh-what did you do?"

"Maleficent was right," Riku said as he looks at the Keyblade and turns to Sora. "You don't have what it takes to save your girlfriend. It's up to me. Only the Keyblade master can open the secret door and change the world."