The story of Y/n Holland Part 1

Katie: "Y/n hurry we're going to be late!!!"
Y/n: Im hurrying! It takes time to get all of this ready!
Katie: Ok well hurry we're going to be late I really want to meet Tom Holland he's so dreamy and cute and -
Y/n: Ok girl I get it!
Katie: Your my best friend i should be able to talk to you about a boy I love!
*you and Katie laugh*
Y/n: Girl he don't even know you EXIST!!
Katie: He will soon!
Y/n: Whatever , im ready now
*you come out of the Bathroom dressed im a Long white shiny dress, Your hair is flowing in the wind and Katie is speechless*
Katie: Oh my god Y/n your so beautiful you look amazing and that dress is just wow!
Y/n: Thank you Katie now let's go Tom Holland is Waiting!
*you guys both giggle and get into your Tesla and drive to Toms meet and great, You and Katie get out of the car start looking for Tom holland, Katie sees him and screams "TOM HOLLAND!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" *
*he hears Katie and Looks over at you and Katie, you and him lock eyes not breaking eye contact until Katie snaps in your face , you and Tom break eye contact so you both go looking for each other you both happen to find each other and Tom greats you*
Tom: Um hi I'm im-
Y/n: Tom holland i know my best friend won't stop talking about you
*you and him both giggle and make eye contact again you stare into his eyes and all of a sudden Tom grabs your waist and pulls you in , you kiss, You grab toms face and kiss for a good 30 seconds until Katie comes up and screams "KATIE??? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING????

               (THE END OF CHAPTER ONE)