Alpha Delta Phi

Kyle O'Connor

19, and youngest of all the guys, and is just now starting his freshman year here at WestBrook and he just happened to be in the same dorm with a few of the loved guys on campus. They may not be the all tone guys, but they're a group not easily overlooked so that works for him.

Brent Hightower

21, and what some might call a pretty boy, he has the hook up for anyone tryna get a girl and has the power to make a girl weak in the knees. He's been attending WestBrooke since he got out of high school, his tuition paid by his proud father. Brent is one of the star basketball players on the schools Varsity team and has a killer charm that gets him out of any situation.

Zay Townsend

20, and the star Wide Receiver on the team, his presence was known at this school his first game and from then on everyone knows his name around school. He comes from a semi wealthy family and has a good head on his shoulders, his average GPA is a 3.7-4.0 sometimes he loses focus with all the game running around campus. A lot of people refer to him and his crew as 'Those Boys'.

Sonny Valentine

21, he's the one friend of the group who gets the guys out of trouble, he's the one they call when they need someone to sweet talk then out of a tough situation. This year would be Sonny's Junior year and even though he'd only been here two years, all of the professors knew and said his name with caution only because he's dangerous. Him and a few of his cousins run one of the largest drug rings in the county and a lot of people are afraid of what he can do, that's why he's the top dog on campus. He pays his school tuition and to any regular person that'd be a hell of a lot of money out of pocket but that doesn't even phase Sonny if he wants something he'll get it.

Matthew Wallace

20, He's the gentleman of the group and can bag just about any female that he lays his eyes on. This year is also his Junior year and the teachers may think he's a good noodle, but in reality he's just as lethal as any of the other boys that he lives with, some people on campus call him by the name of King, because they see him as a strong leader amongst them.

Markus Wallace

20, He's the jokester of the group, most of his teachers hate having him in class because he makes a joke out of anything they say. He may be a class clown, but he's very smart, it comes in handy when the guys need someone to handle tech type shit for their parties or prank wars, he's also one of the guys that most of the guys fall weak in the knees to when he comes around.