Chapter Sixty

Sonny's P.o.V

So, I asked Angel to be my girlfriend...

She said no, but anyway, it didn't hurt to ask anyway.

So we're back to school and the new year had just started and we hadn't gotten any new members, thankfully, we were still cleaning out the other rooms, a shame how messy Seniors were, but hey they're gone now so I ain complaining.

The guys and I cleaned up all of the rooms the seniors had and took the beds and shit out, Zay and Kyle went to pick up the new frames and my brothers left to go get the new mattresses, Brent and sat in the kitchen and talked while we waited.

"Anyone here?" Someone said coming inside

"Yeah, whats up?" I asked looking around the corner

"Delta doing pledges yet?" He asked

I looked over at Brent and he shrugged as he sipped his drink.

"Not just yet, but you can pick a room as soon as we're done putting in the new furniture." I said going to sit back down

"You're Sonny right?" He asked walking in after me

"Yessir, and this Brent." I said pointing to him

"I know about you two, there's one other." He said with a puzzled look

"Yeah, that's Zay, he's out with one of the other boys." I said shrugging

"Ah cool then, I'm Darrel by the way."

"Ah cool cool." Brent said with a head nod

We all sat around and talked for a little while until the boys got back, they made it and we put the beds together and fixed the rooms up, Darrel got the room just between Riley and Austin.

After everyone got settled in their rooms we all split up so we could take our showers, after I got out, I changed into a pair of Red Jordan sweats, a Black t shirt with a Minon saying BeeDoh BeeDoh BeeDoh on the front, I pulled on a pair of Air Max and grabbed one of my watches before heading downstairs. I met the others downstairs and we sat in the living room while we waited for the twins and Darrel.

They finally came in the living room and we left the house, Brent looked at me and chuckled.

"Glad I ain the only one who isn't dressed to impress." He joked

"Nigga, I don't need to impress anyone, I've got all school year." I said with a smirk

"Your boys over there think different." He chuckled

"They'll learn." I said with a smile

We walked to the main building so we could sign up for our classes, Brent and I let a few girls ahead of us and then the boys so they could get first round pick of the classes they wanted, I wasn't really tripping about the ones I'd end up getting.

"Any specific classes this year?" I asked looking at Brent

"No sir, you know why I'm here." He said shaking his head, "Theres a fine showcase of why."

He said nodding his head over to a girl leaving the attendance office, she had long caramel legs and her hair was long and darkish brown, she had on a pair of jeans, a White hoodie and a pair of White Air Forces. Brent and I checked him out and I smirked as I folded my arms.

"Go holla." I said

"Bet, I'll be right back." He said hitting my chest and jogging after her

I shook my head and turned back towards the desk, I put my hands in my pockets and sighed.