Chapter Twenty One

Natalia'sPo.V

See this semester came off to a great new start, I was voted for vice president of the Kappa house, my GPA is a solid 4.0 and I've got to tease the hell out of some boys along the way. It's funny cuz I tease but never please, so you leave them wanting more. Cuz wheres the fun in screwing every nigga you talk to.. And wanna know a little secret?

I've only been with two guys, you see. I dated both of em for about a year and a half. And once we started, we just kept experimenting. That's why I'm good at what I do, the number of guys doesn't matter, the practice and tricks I learned along the way does.

Right after journalism today, I packed up my stuff and walked out of the lecture room to the quad where the Starbucks cart was.

Seeing that there was no line, I walked to the front of the cart and smiled at the guy.

"Hey, can I get a grande double chocolate frappuccino please and thank you"

He took one look over at me and then made my drink without a word. I stepped to the side and stood their waiting for him to finish.

"There you are"

Looking behind me, I saw Sonny with that stupid smirk on his face that read 'im in a shit load of trouble and I need a cover'

"Here I am, what's up?"

"So... Funny story, the dean wants to see you"

I narrowed my eyes at him, annoyed that the dean needed to speak with me. Cuz that just means that boy had something to do with it. Mamma always said these college boys were trouble, now I believed her.

"Why?"

"Well, long story short his daughter told him about that picture and would like to take it off of your hands" he shrugged as his smirk turned into a play boy grin

"And he asked you to find me why?"

"Madeline said that you were my friend and then he sent me to find you"

I rolled my eyes as I heard a little bell ring from the cart

"Hold on" turning to the cart, I smiled shyly at the guy and reached into my bag for my wallet. "How much do I owe you hun?" I asked in a cute yet demanding way.

"Give me you're number and we'll call it even"

Bingo!

I bit my bottom lip as I zipped close my bag and went for the business card and pen on the side if the cart. I looked up at him with Grateful and seducing eyes before writing down a number. I slid it over to him and took up my drink.

"Chow love"

"Chow" he sighed, I grabbed Sonny's hand and began to speed walk.

"Why so fast?" He asked almost stumbling over.

"Cuz I may or may not have given him a fake number " I giggled before we cut through the field and headed over to the main building registration office.

Once at the building, Sonny walked me through the halls until we got to the Dean's office.

"Ready?" He asked in his regular rugged tone

"Born ready"

We opened the door to the office, it was pretty nice, sleek and illuminated with a bit of a dominant pride I could respect. The dean sat in his chair while Madison sat on the desk.

The tension was so strong it cut with a butter knife.

"Maddy, Mr. Valentine, please step out of the room. I'd like to speak to Miss Rosas alone" his voice boomed in the office, man acted like a mob leader but truth be told he ain't half the act he's putting up.