Chapter Thirty Five

Sonny's P.o.V

Woke up this morning and sighed as I sat up and looked at my rolex, it was almost 3 in the evening and I still hadnt went to my morning classes, I sighed and got out of bed, I grabbed a pair of Calvin Klein boxers and went to hop in the shower. After about an hour, I got out and looked at myself in the mirror, I smirked and grabbed my toothbrush, I think today I was going to change my attitude...

Sike, got me fucked up.

I finished my morning routine and walked back into my room, I grabbed my Dark Denim jeans, and grabbed one of my belts, I tossed it on the bed and pulled on a White hoodie,and rolled the sleeves up , I sprayed on my cologne and grabbed one of my necklaces, pulled on my Black Diamond watch with the White band and grabbed my Black and White Jordan 6 ring, I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled them on. I grabbed my phone and cut the light off as I left the room, I jogged downstairs and seen some of the guys leaving for class and a few of them coming back inside. I tipped my head to them and opened the fridge, bout time to fill this bitch up again, I grabbed the last water and headed out of of the door, I looked down at my watch and seen it was about time for my Pre-Calc class, I sighed and made my way to the building. I jogged up the front steps and opened the door for a couple girls, they smiled and waved as they walked through, I chuckled and went inside, I walked down the hall to my classroom and seen Austin .

"Fuck you doing here?" I asked

"Looks like you're not the only smart Valentine." He said chuckling

"Shit, I already knew that playboy." I said taking a seat

"Aye, you're the playboy." He said

"We're all playboys." I said with a wink

"Naa, you're more of a hoe." He said sitting beside me

"You're tagging right along too." I said with a shrug

"Nigga, I am a baby hoe." He corrected

"Yep and Im a virgin." I said kicking my feet up

"I hate you sometimes." He said laughing

"Yeah yeah." I said waving my hand at him

Professor Wallace came in the classroom as the bell rang and I sighed as he started talking, he told us we had an exam coming up and we probably needed to study for it since it was different from the ones we were already accustomed to. I most likely wasnt going to study, but I did know someone who was, Mr.Austin here, always studying and shit, it was fun to tease him about it.

Class ended an hour and a half later and we ended with a couple notes that should help us with the test coming up, I put mine in my bag and left the room with Austin, we left the building and met all of the guys out in the courtyard. A few of them started tossing the football and the rest of us sat around on grass and talked about the plan for tonight.

"So, party tonight or what?" Brent asked

"Thats up to y'all." I said with shrug

"You're the pres dumbass." Zay said laughing

"Y'all the VPs." I said looking at him

"Well, Pres comes before VP." He countered

"Yeah you right." I nodded, "But my plans usually get us into a little trouble." I said shrugging

"Hes got a point." Brent agreed

"Fine, I'll throw a party, you niggas taking the fall if its shit." He said getting up and going to play football with the other boys.