Chapter One- Move In Day

Sonny'sP.o.V

The boys and I walked into our new Fraternity house and were amazed by the view, the foyer was actually really nice, there was a bar on one side and stairs leading up to the rooms upstairs. Me, Zay and Brent exchanged glances and called the others into the living room,which was also nice had a big ass flat screen and our jerseys in the glass display cases on the wall, I made a note in my head to thank the Dean.

"As we all know, Alpha gets first pick of the rooms." Brent said crossing his arms and staring at the new boys

I was the president or Alpha of Alpha Delta Phi and Brent and Zay were my vice presidents, they helped keep the guys in line and also organized the parties we had. This year I asked the Dean for a larger place so we could have a few more members, he argued me up and down that the school couldn't afford to do that, but I paid him for any costs that would cover this house, and here we are.

"This week we'll take it easy on all of you, but next week shit will get harder around here. We just want to get you pansies toughened up for the activities planned so you can prove you're worthy to be one of our brothers." Zay said with a grim look across his face

I chuckled and grabbed the Zeta stick off of the wall, I laid it on my shoulder and looked at each of the boys as I paced back and forth in front of them. I pointed the stick to one of them and he raised his chin, I chuckled and looked at Brent and Zay.

"This one might be tough boys." I smirked

"Don't worry, he'll be broken." Brent said laughing

I laughed and shook my head, those two guys always had some dumb ass shit to say, they were my brothers though so I couldn't help but put up with their shit.

"What's your name Blood?" I asked standing in front of the guy I'd pointed the stick at

"Samuel." He said

"Samuel what?" I asked

"Samuel Newton." He spoke

"Not in my house it's not." I said shaking my head, "In my house you don't have a last name." I said walking past him "Try again."

"Samuel, Sir." He said

Brent clapped and Zay tried to keep from laughing, I cracked up and looked away from him so I wouldn't laugh. I finally gave in and tossed Brent the stick, he put it back on the wall and I went to stand by the guys again.

Zay and I stopped laughing and I put an arm around his shoulders as I looked at the others.

"We're just fucking with y'all man, I'm Sonny and these are your vice presidents Zay and Brent." I said introducing them

"I'm Matthew." One of the twins spoke

"And I'm Markus." The other said

"I'm Samuel." Sam said

"I'm Kyle." Said the one on the very end

I pushed off of Zay and waved my hand around.

"Welcome home boys." I said starting to stomp upstairs

"Does he really get first pick or was that a joke too?" Kyle asked

"Nah, he really does that." The guys shrugged

The boys nodded and I checked all the rooms out, I found one I liked and walked inside, it was pretty normal. A bed, with a blue striped comforter and a nice sized TV,along with a pretty beach painting above the bed, I looked in the closet and nodded as I looked in the other rooms, they were also blue striped and classy, I stepped out and jogged downstairs.