Chapter Sixty Five

Zays P.o.V

Its been two months since Brent and Sonny got arrested, they're supposed to be back here on campus tomorrow and I couldn't wait, I need Sonny back in charge because this just to much stress.

I got the baby, Isabelle riding my back, classes and then I have to keep order here in the house. I honestly have no idea how Sonny puts up with this shit all the time.

Anyway...

Here's whats been going on lately, Isabelle and I have a baby together. Sometime over the break last year, we were at this party, wasted and ended up hooking up, no hat, fuck number one through four. Sonny and Brent got arrested way back in March and have been locked up since then, they come home soon, then they'll be back in school and shit like that. Angel has gotten herself a nice little boyfriend and I'm only guessing she's happy, I dunno, we hardly see them together and he's usually fucking with the girls in class, but I have nothing to do with that.

Uhh lets see, the Kappa girls have been friendly lately, I'm guessing they're finishing up their hazing and shit like that, few of them have been all in and out of the house, fucking with the boys and messing with random shit, nothing important honestly.

Nothing major or important has happened, I guess all I could do was give y'all a simple summary of the shits that happened on the campus, I guess you could say its pretty boring without Mr.Valentine terrorizing the place, haha.