Chapter Sixty Three

Sonny's P.o.V

They released us from custody this morning, confiscated all of our shit though, I paid for the boys to get home and the rest of us rode in the cab together back to campus.

"Sonny, you're the king of parties." Austin said with a laugh

"He doesn't have a crown for no reason." Riley added

We all laughed and enjoyed the rest of the ride home, we made it back to campus and I just handed the guy a bean (100$) and got out of car.

"Sir, your change." He called after me

"Keep it." I said waving my hand

We walked back to the house and seen that it wasn't all too bad, just the shit Brent and I broke along with some other shit. Wasn't anything to serious.

I walked upstairs to my room and gave a long over due sigh as I fell onto the bed, I pulled the pillow under my head and closed my eyes, instantly falling asleep.

I was awaken later that evening by Brent, he shook my shoulder and slapped my back a few times before I decided to wake up, I turned over on my back and sighed as I looked at him.

"What's up?" I asked

"McIntyre wants you." He said dryly

"I know she does." I joked

"I meant John asshole." He chuckled

"I know, just bugging." I said sitting up

"Want us to tag along or you got it?" He asked

"I got it,for all he'll know you niggas weren't involved." I said getting up

"Can't let you take the fall by yourself." He said shaking his head

"Most he can do is try to kick me out again, other than that its just another reason for me to make his job harder to than it has to be." I said patting his shoulder and walking to the bathroom

"Only if you're sure." Brent said loud enough for me to hear, "Still not cool with it." He added

"Don't be such a bitch." I said laughing

"Yeah yeah." He said before I heard the door close

I turned the shower water on and leaned on the sink as it got hot, once it was at the right temp, I got in.

After my shower I did my usual routine and left out of the bathroom, I sat on the side of the bed and sighed, yes I was tired as shit and no I didn't have time for John's fake ass authority,sadly I'd have to deal with it.

I got off the bed and pulled on a pair of Joe boxer briefs, my Black cargos, my gold and black tee with the stars on it, grabbed my OVO air Jordan's out of the box and a pair of socks out of the drawer.I pulled them on and then my shoes, I grabbed my Gold and Black Rolex and phone before leaving the room.

I jogged downstairs and clipped the Rolex on my wrist, I left the house and made my way to the main building....well the only decent building that was left.

I jogged up the front steps and walked inside, glass crunching under my feet as I walked into Johns office, luckily, I did not touch his office because it was still in tip top shape, I took a seat and looked at John as he turned around in his chair.

"Mr.Valentine, you've really outdone yourself this time." He chuckled, "You and your Delta buddies have destroyed a multi million dollar school campus."