Chapter Seventy

Sonny's P.o.V

I sat at the house for a little while and waited for the rest of the boys to get home so we could go to the Girls college across town.

While I waited. I just sat around and listened to music, played a little 2k online but they started making bogus calls and I eventually just gave up and got on Instagram for a little while.

I haven't been on this bitch in a while to be honest with you, I logged in and had gone from 20k followers up to a 90k. Ima keep signing off for months and see how well this goes, all these foreign bitches tryna get my number and shit, leaving these fugly ass heart eyes and calling me bae. My question is, if I'm everyone's imaginary bae, then why the fuck am I still the hoe I am?

Anyway, I eventually went upstairs and took my shower, I put on pair of White Dri-fit sweatpants and a tank top until the time we actually left, I went downstairs and fixed me something to eat, I was finishing up when the boys walked in the inside and I looked over at them.

"You three are with me." I said nodding to Austin, Riley and Brent

"For what?" Austin asked taking some of my food

"Im going to see Camille, at that all girls college." I smirked

"Well, we just left practice so let us shower and we can head out." He nodded

"Thanks for the food." Riley said taking my food

I rolled my eyes at him, he chuckled and took the plate to his room, Brent grabbed my drink and laughed as he went upstairs to his room.

"Really though?" I called after him

"Sorry bro." He said laughing

I chuckled and shook my head as I went up to my room and changed clothes, I pulled on a White tee, a Navy Blue short sleeve dress shirt, a pair of dark blue LV jeans, I let them fall down my hips and grabbed one of my belts. I grabbed my shoes off of the box and sat on the foot of my bed and pulled them on, I tucked my jeans behind the tongue of my jeans and stood up. I stomped around in the shoes for a couple seconds and walked over to the wall with my necklaces, I grabbed the golden crucifix an pulled it over my head, I looked through my watches and grabbed the White Bacardi one, I slipped it on my wrist and sprayed on my Black Ice cologne, I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs.

I sat down in the living room and waited for the others to come out, Austin was the first, he looked at me and smirked as he sat down.

"Let me pray for these women real quick before you come terrorize their home." Austin said with a grin

"Ima be good." I said chuckling

"And I'm going to keep my hands to myself.... I can sit here and lie with you all day." Austin said laughing

"I'm not lying, I swear." I lied

"Alright dude." He said shaking his head

Brent and Riley came out of their room and we all headed out of the door, I grabbed my keys off of the wall and shut the door, we headed to the parking lot and hopped in my truck.

"We don't need passes right?" Brent asked

"Nope." I said shaking my head

"Perfect." Brent said l sitting back in the seat

I nodded my head and turned the stereo up and relaxed back in the seat as I drove across town to the school.

"On my worst behavior." Riley mumbled

"Oh lord no." I said shaking my head

"Yes sir." He nodded

"Why?" Austin chuckled