Chapter Sixteen

Sonny'sP.o.V

Let's take a step back so I can tell you guys exactly what has happened.

Here's what I learned the past 40 minutes, I am the cause of the trouble over at the Kappa house, not that I wasn't strongly aware that my actions would cause at least a little disagreement among the ladies. Not only had I slept with their vice president, i had also slept with their president, I didnt do it to hurt their house, I did it to show Isabelle how it feels to have her heart ripped out of her throat.

I went over my 'Apology' in my head while I was in the shower, once I got out I put a towel around my waist and looked at myself in the mirror for a long minute, slightly wondering why I do the shit I do and not feel anyway about it after, I thought about some of the things I've done this whole year and chuckled to myself as I shook my head, it wasnt even that serious.

I started getting dressed and pulled on a pair of boxers before going in the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I put my cologne and deoderan on and went back in the room. I sat on the edge of the bed and decided how I'd like to dress today, either casual or slighly dressed up, I decided on casual and grabbed a pair of Blue jeans, a Red T, a Bulls letterman with TGOD on the back and a pair of White Air max, I put it on and grabbed my phone before leaving the room. I jogged downstairs and drew the attention of the guys, they all looked at me and I shook my head and went in the kitchen, they turned away and Brent and Zay walked over to the bar and sat down on the barstools.

"What all that about?" Brent asked

"What?" I asked, knowing exactly what he was asking

"The girls, well Nat." He said

"She came to talk about some things with me, and now Im going to clear my name up at the Kappa house." I said casually

"What'd you do this time?" Brent asked shaking his head

"Fucked Isabelle." I said stirring the eggs

All the guys stopped wha they were doing and looked my way, I scoffed and shook my head as I poured the eggs in the skillet

"You did what?" Zay asked looking at me

"I slept with Isabelle, yesterday matter of fact." I said not looking back

"I call bullshit." Brent said chuckling and shaking his head, "You hate that bitch man."

"I know, but I have to do a lot of things just to get what I want." I said shrugging

"So you did sleep with her." He said giving me dap

"Aye Kyle, look in that cabinet right there and grab the CD from the bottom." I said smirking

He grabbed it and I told him to put it on the bigscreen, he put in and I hit play on the remote, the boys looked at the TV and then looked at me.

"Like I said, i do a lot of things to get what I want and she was just a stick in the mud." I said putting my eggs on the plate

Brent looked at me and nodded in appreciation

"What are you gonna do with it?" Markus asked coming in the kitchen

"I'll use it when its needed." I said shrugging

"When will that be?" Matthew asked chuckling

"Y'all will see." I said sitting down and eating

"Of course." Zay said laughing and going upstairs

I chuckled and finished eating, I washed the plate and grabbed my keys before heading out of the house, I took my time walking to the Kappas, only because I didnt have to time to deal with any of their bullshit, but this had to be done.