Chapter Seven

Natalia's P.o.V

This was really the first week I've been in classes on campus and it was exciting for me, cuz truth is that I'm only 17 years old. My reason for being in college instead of high school is that I've been in a gifted program since elementary school and after years of skipping grades, out witting my fellow peers and doing dozens of tests. I graduated early.

And lucky for me, puberty hit early. Cuz without that I'd look like a pubescent four year old walking around with hundreds of full figured men and women.

Anywho, today in History class I came early and sat in the fourth row, in the middle section. Once the class began to fill in with students, I let my eyes wander onto everyone that passed me. That's when I saw these guys walk in. The first one was Sonny, met that fine piece of man a few days back. He also happened to be one of the presidents of the Delta house. The others were Brent and Isaiah. They both were also Delta presidents, who were extremely good looking. Like Gah Damn! And lastly they had this other guy walk in with them. He was also really cute but my eyes were fixed on Isaiah... Well Zay for short.

I noticed them in class, and they sure as hell noticed me, which was perfect. They made it to a spot in their spot in the classroom, which just so happened to be the row across from me. Zay took the aisle seat right across from mine.

"Okay class, settle down" Mr. Carmichael said as he stood up at the podium. "Today we'll be talking about the French revolution"

The class went on for on and on, and all I did was take notes... Well that and eye flirt with Zay. I'd catching him looking at me, he'd catch me looking at him, we'd look at each other and he'd flex while I bit my lip and played with my pencil. To be honest we had a good system working for us. When the bell rung, everyone quickly began to pack up

"Alright guys, read chapters 7, 8 and 9 of your text book, take notes and prepare for tomorrow's discussion."

I packed up my bag just like everyone else and as I almost finished, I noticed a shadow over me. Turning to the side, I saw Zay standing by my side, while his boys were near by.

"Nice seeing you again" he said flashing a pearly white grin. That boy was so cute, made me realize that maybe I could have a little fun while on campus. Life isn't just about school ya know.

"Nice seeing you too"

"Hmm...I don't think I ever caught your name" he said smoothly, as his hand pressed against my desk.

"Oh yeah. I don't believe so, I'm Natalia but my friends call me Nat"

"Cute, I like it." Looking around him for a second, I noticed his friends kind of watching us. They tried to be slick with it but that shit was not flying with me. They were not slick. He moved a little closer to me to close the gap between us "So what made you come to this school?"

"Well, this is one of the best schools in the region and it's the closest school from the one I transferred from"

"What was your old school?" He asked trying to seem curious about my life, but I noticed that his eyes weren't exactly too focused on me compared to my body. So to my advantage I ran my hand down the side of my body and rested my hand on my hip.

"St.James" I retorted

"Isn't that a high school?" his eyes crossed my body over twice, "...How old are you?"

I bit my bottom lip and I picked up my school bag and pulled the strap over my shoulder.

"17, I'm enrolled in the gifted program"

That's when felt wandering eyes on me of the people close by, whoever heard my voice looked at me. Probably now judging me cuz I'm 17 with a body of a 21 year old. All of a sudden, Zay literally broke out into laughter along with Sonny and the other guys.

"Awwwwww You're still a kid, a baby, a youngin."

I rolled my eyes annoyed by this ass hole and his friends. I clenched my fist, feeling agitated as fuck. Who did this boy think he is? Embarrassing me like that. Too bad I was about to make him eat his words

"And yet this kid can still ride dick like a cow girl, and has got the gag reflex of a porn star" his face dropped, his friends faces dropped too, hell anyone who heard me had a stunned reaction.

They were all frozen in time like porcelain dolls. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and winked at them. "But that's really none of your business. Now if you'll excuse me"

Sliding past Zay, my ass may or may not rubbed against him. Which was kinda the point. I looked over at the guys on the one side and then Zay on the other.

"Catchya around"

Everyone watched as I strut down the stairs with my hips swaying side to side, hypnotizing any guy watching me from behind. And to be honest, I was totally excited to tell Reneé what happened today. She'd be so proud of me.