Chapter Forty Nine

Sonny's P.o.V

It was almost eleven when I finally woke up, I rolled over on my back and put my hand over my eyes to block out the sun. I looked at my watch and sighed as I sat up and ran my hand down my face.

I got out of bed and went to shower, once I got out, I did my morning routine and went back in my room and started getting dressed, I pulled on my blue jeans, and tank top. I grabbed a tank top and pulled it on before puling on my White hoodie and pulled on my Silver chain. I put on a pair of Black ankle socks and pulled on my shoes, I grabbed my phone and lanyard and left out of the room. I jogged downstairs and left the house, I walked to the Mathematics building and went inside, I sat down in the back and got my notebook out and relaxed back in the seat as I waited for the professor to put the notes up on the board.

While I was writing down some notes, my phone vibrated on my lap, I looked at it and seen it was Jaila, I turned it over and finished taking my notes, It buzzed again and seen it was Isabelle, I shook my head and locked the phone. I laid back in the seat and tapped my pen on the table as I watched the clock, I had 16 minutes left and I deadass was hoping that this class would be a little longer.

The bell finally rang and I took my time putting my shit away, I walked out of the building and was headed to the house, when I ran into Isabelle, I sighed and laid my head back before looking at her.

"Whats up?" I asked

"Didn't answer my text." She said with a laugh

"I was in class." I said nodding back to the building

"I guess that's okay then." She said chuckling

"Yeah, anyway, what do you want?" I asked turning my hat backwards

"You know what I want." She said rolling her eyes

"I do." I nodded

"Then you also know that I don't want to wait." She said stepping to me

"Just come back to the house." I said shaking my head, "Its right there." I said pointing towards it

"Okay then." She said with a smile

Brent and Zay walked past us and I did a gun motion at my head, they chuckled and shrugged as they kept walking. Isabelle and I made it back to the house and went upstairs to my room, I shut the door and sighed as I took my bag off. Isabelle grabbed my waist and pulled me down on the bed with her.

********************************************************************

After we finished, I moved her arm off of me and moved out of the bed, she moved a little and I looked at her, she turned back over and I got up and got dressed, I left the room and creeped downstairs. I left the house and went out to the parking lot, I got in the car and laid back in the seat as I sighed, I started the car and texted Jaila, she replied and told me she was at work, I tossed the phone in cupholder and relaxed back in the seat as I drove across town to her.

I made it and pulled around front, I waited for her and she finally came out, I gave a small smile and opened the door for her, she got in and smiled.

"Thank you." She said kissing my cheek

I nodded and l pulled out of the parking lot, I laid back in the seat, she looked over at me and frowned a little.

"Whats the matter?" She asked

"Nothing, just tired is all." I said shaking my head

"How about, I give you a massage?" She offered

"No its fine." I said tipping her chin

"If you're sure." She said kissing my lips softly

"Im sure." I said chuckling and turning back to the road

She rubbed on me and I grabbed her hand, she grinned and kissed down my neck slowly, I grinned and looked at her.

"It can wait." I said looking at her

"Maybe." She said with a smirk

She touched on me a little more and stopped as she leaned back in her seat, I looked at her and then back at the road, I stopped at a light and grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss

"No maybe." I said breaking the kiss

"You know the longer I wait, the worse your punishment, right?" She said putting her hand down my shorts

"Yes I know." I said grabbing her forearm

"Then stop making me wait." She said tightening her grip

I froze mid sentence and nodded as I looked at her, she smiled and let me go, I sat back in my seat and pulled away from the light, no sooner than I pulled off, I seen lights flash in my rearview, I sighed and pulled over.

The officer walked over to my window and I gave a kind smile as I looked at her.

"Evening officer."

"Hey Valentine." She said plainly

Well this was just fucking lovely, she already knew my name, I sighed and turned the car off, I stepped out of the car and put my hands behind my head.

"Go ahead and lets get this over with." I said sighing

She frisked me and stopped, and looked at me.

"Whats that?" She asked

"My dick." I said with a shrug

"Well alright then." She said laughing, "You're good to go." She said with a chuckle

"Bye Officer Raine." I said with a wave

I slept with her too, it was a while ago though, was indeed very nice, she fucked me like a pornstar, but that's our own little secret.

I got in the car and took Jaila back to my place, fucked in the shower, in the room and then the shower again, after that, my night was over with, I slept just like a baby.