Chapter 9.

Danny and I decided to skip our first class seeing as we already missed some of the class anyways. We were out in the old football field out back goofing around. As always I have fun with Danny and just like that any worry I had was gone.

To me Danny was everything comforting and safe. He made me feel at ease and that I could handle anything as long as he was by my side. I always felt Danny was that one person to always be there for me but now I felt it. Deep down I knew he would and that made me feel not only Loved unconditionally but also stronger.

We went to sit on some old rusted bleachers and just as I was going to sit Danny stoped me. I gave him a questioning look. "Lux you're wearing a nice dress." I gave him a confused look. I didn't know what that had to do with anything.

He sighed before explaining " You're obviously trying to look nice so if you sit on these rusted bleachers you're going to make your dress look like crap." I didn't think of that. He was right and I didn't want to get rust marks on my dress when I tried hard to look nice.

He sat down and then pulled me onto his lap. It wasn't awkward at all. I was used to doing things like this. We had always been like this ever since we were little. It was just normal for us. It wasn't in any romantic way. It never was and now that I know Colton's my mate I knew there wouldn't be any romantic feeling with anyone else.

"God Lux you're no good at the whole girl thing." He teased. I play full slapped his arm. "Hey that's not fair I'm not used to wearing nice things that I wanna keep nice." I pouted. He "awed" me and wrapped his arms around me "don't worry Lux I still Love you regardless." Even though he was slightly teasing me still I knew he ment it sincerely when he said he loved me.

I turned in his arms that he still kept around me and wrapped around me. Putting my own around him as well. "I love you too Danny." I said and placed a kiss on his cheek. Suddenly I was being ripped away from Danny and into a hard body. I let out a surprised squeak at the action.

The tingles that erupted through my body let me know who it was. Colton. He let out a threatening growl "mine!" He said in a deadly tone. It both scared and delighted me. "How dare you touch what's mine!" He roared. He was shaking and I was worried he would shift. Not only because he could seriously hurt me but also because he seemed to really be angry at Danny.

I started to panic. This isn't how I planed to get Colton to see we belonged together. I didn't want him to hate Danny. Danny had to always be apart of my life. I couldn't let Colton take Danny away from me. I began to shake uncontrollably "No! No!" I kept repeating and I didn't even realize I was hyperventilating.

"Colton I know you're angry but look how freaked out Luxington is right now." Danny said. Colton took a deep breath inhaling my sent before pulling back to look down at me. "Luxington it's okay. Calm down I'm not mad anymore." He spoke softly to me.

I felt like something was crushing my chest and I had to grasp for a breath but couldn't seem to take a deep enough one feeling like my windpipe is closing up. "No... Danny." I got the words out in a strangled breath.

Danny rushed to me. "It's okay Lux. I'm fine. I'm here I'm not going anywhere." He said rubbing my arm trying to soothe me. Danny seemed to understand exactly why I was panicking. Though from the growl that came from Colton he was not pleased about any of it.

Soon I was able to breath a bit better but my throat felt sore and dry. I took deep breaths reminding myself Danny was fine and wouldn't leave me. As soon as I calmed down Colton ripped me away from Danny once again. Holding me close to his chest "mine." He growled out.

I realized that while I couldn't live without Danny I also couldn't without Colton either. I was so worried about getting Colton to realize we belonged together but didn't think about his possessiveness and how Danny's and I relationship could work in all if this. I don't know what I'm gonna do but I had to figure it out before I lose everything I've held dear to me.