White Lightning

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 25: White Lightning

~3 days later~

Every group arrived back on time and with amazing wizards on our hands. Now we could show Fairy Tail we'll do anything to defeat them.

Now, I heard that Sting was back and that he was put on a separate team with Rogue and a few other "strong" members (Ick!).

"But Master, Sting said he resigned from fighting." Lucy says.

"I understand, Miss Lucy but I knocked some sense into him and he's back. So I put him on a separate team with Rogue, Minerva, Orga, and Rufus." Master replies. "Why Master?" Lucy mumbles walking away from him.

The third day was an intense battle day. It's the fourth day and Sting is fighting against Hana Kudo, a Lightning Dragon Slayer. She replaced Laxus and took over his team, the Thunder Legion aka Raijinshuu Tribe.

Since Laxus is now part of Sabertooth. Freed, Evergreen and Bickslow, as members of the Thunder Legion and Laxus' former "bodyguards," were very disappointed.

"Laxus has abandoned us." Freed says sadly as tears streamed down his face. Evergreen cries in Elfman's chest and Bickslow decides to go and hugs Lisanna. (Hint hint....😉)

He buries his face in her neck. Lisanna can feel his tears. She hugs back. After a little while, they release and decide to cheer on Hana.

But Evergreen, was glad that there is a girl was finally in charge of the team. Hana and Sting have a silent face off.

~(Battle below)~

Sting: Hey Thunder Girl, how about you and I make a deal?

Hana: *raises an eyebrow* And what's the deal you want to make? Even though I know that it's going to be an absolutely pathetic deal. You will be jeopardizing your loyalty to your guild and fiancée.

Sting: *smirks* If I win, then Laxus must return to Fairy Tail and reclaim his place in the Thunder Legion.

Hana: First of all, Laxus Dreyar is under expulsion from Makarov, our master of Fairy Tail. No, I'll rephrase. Laxus quit Fairy Tail so he could join up with your ex-fiancée who is his sister.

Sting: *scoffs* Fine. Well then, I'm sure you've heard rumors that Lucy is wanted back at Fairy Tail.

Hana: Yeah and?

Sting: So instead of that I will say this then...if I win this match, Lucy must return to Fairy Tail whether she likes it or not.

Hana: Okay....and if I win?

Sting: If you win, then Lucy can remain in Sabertooth.

Both guilds gasped with shock. "What the hell are you thinking, Hana?! Don't listen to him! It's a trap!"

Hana: *ignores them* That sounds like a decent deal.

Sting: Then I'll start...White Dragon Claw!

Hana: *dodges* Lightning Dragon Heavenward Halberd!

Sting: *dodges* You move fairly well.

Hana: You know Sting-kun, I heard that you wanted to talk to Lucy about your engagement with her and she let you down. Isn't that right?

Sting: *grits teeth* How do you know about that?

Hana: *shrugs* Like you said, I am just hearing rumors around town, that's all.