A Visit to the Library

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 78: A Visit to the Library

(1 week later)

Erza, Cana, Carla, Wendy, favored to go to the Library of Sorcery with Roxy, Naomi, Ted, Dimitri, Whitney, Katie, Kioko, Lina, Shen, Nina, Ava, and Alisha.

Maya and Rain weren't fully recovered so they stayed behind to rest some more. "Whit..." A whisper sounded from within Whitney's mind.

"Who are you?"

"It's me...Whitney." She gasped.

"That voice...." She thought. "I know that voice, but it can't be her. It has to be my imagination."

"It can't be...that's impossible. We watched you get stabbed and everything. How can you still talk but not actually be here to tell us?"

"Then I shall make an appearance." The connection breaks and a mystic, astral figure appears in front of Team Erza.

"Dare da...omai ga?" Whitney smiled at her comrades and giggled. She knew that her best friend would appear in a cloak.

"Hey guys...." Erza froze in shock. She knew that voice from anywhere. "Is that really you ****?" She removes it and her hair flows loosely and falls on her back.

"I was planning on donating some of my hair for a good cause." She sighs and looks up at Team Erza.

"But never mind that. I want to know how my family is doing? How are Natsu and the twins?"

"Wait...twins?! So the kids in our guild that Natsu has been taking care of...are his?!"

She told a lie and shook her head, making sure they bought it. She knew she couldn't stand to tell them the real truth behind Natsu being Raye and Ryuu's biological father.

"They're not. But I want to tell Zeref the truth that he as a father, is too harsh. Plus, he's not worth being one. Some of the time, he'd be in his possessive phase and beat them up."

"Really? But why?" The astral girl shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't understand it either. But Ryuu, he's the one who gets picked on the most. Since he's the son, it'd make the most sense."

"I can see that too...in it's own way." A certain card mage replies. The astral girl continues on. I could tell that she couldn't stand it any longer.

"So Zeref and I have had our ups and downs. And I plan to leave him once and for all. But the real reason why I left the guild for awhile was because of him."

"H-He forced me to come l-leaving me no alternative options. I-I really hate watching my children get abused in front of me." Tears fell down her face.

"Continue...." Erza replied.

"All he cares about is his magic power and his realm. All he cares about as well as sex too, all he wants me for, is to be his sex slave as well as be his fake wife."

"What do you mean? Can you explain what's going on so I can process all this?" Roxy says about to go into panic mode. She sighs.