Dos

TW: language
Update I'm super sorry I completely forgot to put a TW for self harm so TW: self harm

It had been 3 days since sapnap had talked to anyone other than his mother. He woke up on the third day not even bothering to check his phone. He stared at the ceiling not knowing what was going on, on the other end of his and Dreams messages.

                                          Klay 😴
                                     iMessage
Klay 😴
Just bought a plane ticket. Better get ready.
Not delivered 3 days ago.

Klay 😴
Leaving in 10 minutes, see you soon <3
Not delivered 2 days ago

Klay 😴
Just made it but ur sleeping. See you in the morning.
Not delivered yesterday at 11:46 pm

Sapnap walked into his kitchen but something caught his eyes that made him go back into his living room. "Who's suitcase is this?" Sapnap spoke aloud. He checked everywhere but no name tag. He stood up and started to look around. He saw a man, sprawled out on his couch. Mouth open and drool coming out.

"Dream?" Sapnap walked closer to examine the man. "DREAM!" Sapnap recognized the man once he had gotten a close look.

"WHAT? WHATS WRONG, IS THE HOUSE ON FIRE? HOW DID I DO THAT I JUST GOT HERE?" Dream sprung up and asked a millions questions.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHO LET YOU IN? ALSO HOW DID YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVED?"

"1 I WAS WORRIED FOR YOU, 2 THE SPARE KEY IN THE PLANT, 3 YOUR MOM GAVE ME THE ADDRESS, AND 4 WHY ARE WE YELLING?"

"Okay. How did you get here? Why were you worried?"

"I flew. And I was worried because you blocked basically everyone. Why did you do that?"

"I said on Twitter I was taking a break from the Internet, you guys are Internet friends, so.. look I just needed a break okay? Now that you have your answers you can leave."

"What no I just got here, I'm not leaving sapnap I'm your best friend I was kinda hoping to spend time with you."

"Go spend time with George, he'd much rather want to hang out, and I'm pretty sure same goes to you."

"Sapnap are you jealous?"

"Wha- no why would I be jealous?"

"I mean you did just tell me to fuck off and go with George."

"Well yeah! He's all you care about! It's always 'oh Gogy' this and 'oh gogy' that. Then why don't you just fly to England and say that over there instead of in my home."

"Sapnap I don't want to hang out with George I want to hang out with you."

"I find that hard to believe"

"If you would fucking unblock my number than you would see the hundreds of missed calls and messages. I would talk to you as if you would respond back. I know it was only 3 days but those 3 days were hell."

"Well they were heaven for me, I didn't have to listen to you and George flirt all day, you never payed attention to me, I would ask you questions and you wouldn't even respond, I would look like a complete idiot in front of all the fans. I even started to get hate. You never said anything about it. Probably because you were to busy with George! They called me fat Dream! And useless and a waste of space and that they didn't like me, that they would rather it be just you and George in "the dream team" they told me I ruined the team, that it would be better as a duo. They called me ugly. WHY DO YOU THINK I QUIT FACE CAM STREAMS?! I HATE MYSELF NOW. I SLIT MY WRISTS OVER THOSE COMMENTS! AND YOU DIDNT EVEN NOTICE!"

"WELL MAYBE BECAUSE YOU FUCKING BLOCKED US ALL SAPNAP YOU COULD HAVE TALKED TO US"

"THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR 6 FUCKING MONTHS! HALF A FUCKING YEAR CLAY! WAY BEFORE I TOOK A BREAK! AND I COULD NEVER TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS HAD PLANS WITH GEORGE! ARE YOU BLIND? I TRIED BUT HE WAS ALWAYS THERE I WANTED MY BEST FRIEND TO KNOW, I WANTED TO TALK TO HIM PRIVATELY."

"Sapnap I'm sorry."

"ITS TOO LATE FOR SORRY NOW! AND STOP CALLING ME SAPNAP! THIS IS REAL LIFE, THESE ARE REAL PROBLEMS, THIS ISNT A GAME CLAY! MAN THE FUCK UP AND YELL AT ME AND CALL ME AN IDIOT FOR THINKING THESE THING AND SPEAKING TO YOU THIS WAY"

"You're not an idiot sap."

"okay Dream."

The way sapnap had said Dream was just dripping with venom. He looked Dream dead in the eye as he said it too. After a few seconds sapnap stormed off to his room, but right before said this.

"You can stay, but don't expect the fun "hang out" you came here for." Sapnap walked to his room and slammed the door.

Word count 805

Short chapter? Yes, yes short chapter so are the other ones lmao hope you enjoy bye <33