ocho

tw: mentions of s€lf h@rm, language

——————————————-
The end? Will it come? has it already? when he walked out the doors, was that the end? Was his life over? Would he ever forgive him? of course after 2 years of thinking maybe the end wouldn't come... they had finally given up, another year for sapnap to move on and become best friends with another, another 4 months for sapnap to stream not so often anymore, and another week for dream to cry himself sleep, still thinking of the man he loved and lost all in one day.

Present time <3—-

"PUNZ COME ON LET'S GO I WANNA GET THERE BEFORE THEY CLOSE!" sapnap shouts from downstairs waiting for his friend/roomate, punz, he had light blonde hair, piercing Icey blue eyes, a light stubble on his chin, he wore rings, a black 'sapnap' hoodie with black ripped jeans, and based off personality, he was basically sapnaps twin.

"I'M COMING HANG ON ASSHOLE!" Punz shouted back hoping on one leg trying to get his other shoe on. Once he had it on he raced down the stairs almost tripping on some of them, "finally" sapnap sighed opening the door. Punz rolled his eyes, "I hope you know how good of a friend I am, I got out of the comfort of my bed, just so you can go to a coffee shop to get "a cup of coffee" please we both know that's not the reason you wanna go. It's the cute cashier that works there." Punz wiggled his eyebrows at his friend who just rolled his eyes.

They get into Punz car, sapnap in the passenger and Punz driving he starts the car and puts it in reverse pulling out the driveway, handing sapnap the aux, "don't play shit music" sapnap scoffed and started playing his music. Five minutes later sapnap was snapped out of his thoughts by Punz pulling into the parking lot of the coffee shop he loved oh so dearly. As they walked in they were immediately hit with the sweet smell of coffee and pastries, looking around the small shop you see one brick wall covered in art by small artists trying to make it big by selling them here, fairy lights wrapped around the whole room and under the counter, a small lounge area with maroon seats, 4 love seats in each corner, and of course tables and booths, you look across from the brick wall and see fake vines hanging from the wall, and behind the counter the logo and name plastered for everyone to see.

"Cmon sap, I thought you 'really really wanted that coffee'?" Punz mimicked sapnaps voice, " shut the fuck up i don't sound like that" sap rolled his eyes and walked up to the counter ordering his and Punz usual, while Punz walked over the art work looking around at it. (Okay so the coffee shop where I live does this and I think it's cool so I added it in <3)

"Punz cmon let's go find a seat." Sapnap grabs Punz hand and leads him away towards the booth. They both sit and wait for their orders, while waiting they hear the bell ding signaling someone came in, sapnap being curious looked up to see who was and was horrified. The man who hurt him, broke him, tore him down, and saved him walked in and ordered a coffee. Sapnap grabbed Punz by the arm and pulled him in closer. "Punz" sapnap whisper yelled at him. (Okay so this is them whisper yelling kk?) "What?" Punz looked shocked and grew red from how close they were

"do you know who the fuck just walked in and ordered?"

"No who?!" He started to look around but was grabbed by the jaw by sap.

"Don't look around you idiot, but Dream just fucking walked in, remember?! The one who faked liking me and saved me from killing myself?! The one who would always leave me out and thought that I was lying about cutting myself?! Yeah he just fucking walked in!"

"Sapnap! You're order!" The barista called out.

"Oh shit, now he knows you're here." Punz chuckled. Sapnap slapped his arm and stood up straightening his hoodie. He slowly walked up the counter feeling 2 pairs of eyes on him, he says thank you to the barista and picks up his drinks, as he turns around he's stopped by a voice

"Hey sapnap?"

———————————-

Short chapter but I just wanna say that I think I'm gonna start and upload schedule, I'm thinking every Saturday? What do you ya'll think? Anyway hope you enjoy!