Diez Part 1

TW: strong language, mentions of self harm and sewer slide.
————————————————-

Lets go

They began to walks slowly towards sapnap and Punz shared apartment. "So.. what did you want to talk about?" Dream said turning his body to look at him before swaying back to facing forward after realizing he couldn't take it. He take looking at him, he was still in love, he still felt guilt, he still felt hopeless.

"I just wanted to say sorry I-" Dream quickly cut him off, he shouldn't be saying sorry, Dream should, Dream hurt him, dream broke him, Dream made him cry, Dream put him in that hospital...Dream almost made him die.

"Why are you saying sorry? There is absolutely no reason for you to be apologizing, I should be saying sorry, I'm the one who hurt you, I'm the one who broke you, I'm the one who put you in a hospital and almost made you die. I should be saying sorry not you." Dream looked at him with a disgusted look, not disgusted in sapnap but in himself. He was disgusted that he let that happen that he thought a simple sorry would fix it all.

"No I wanted to say sorry for being so horrible and unreasonable to you. I should have let you speak, I mean I cut myself and tried to kill myself, and you saved me, and all I gave you was 'I hate you' and 'get out' that wasn't fair I should have let you explain yourself." Dream once again cut him off.

"Stop just stop, I hurt you, i was the reason you tried to kill yourself, im the reason youre sad." dream stopped walking and stared at sapnap. "that's the past dream, we have to move on, we can't keep stopping, you have to take a step forward, and for me well thats forgiving you, and giving you a chance at a new friendship, and saying sorry for not letting you explain yourself... those are my steps, you have to come up with yours now." Sapnap kept walking forward, just like he said he would.

"So I forgive you Clay, will you forgive me?"

"I have no reason you ask for forgiveness..."

"But yes I forgive you."
——————————————-

YALL I HAD TO UPDATE AND I DIDNT GET TO FINISH SO ILL GET YOU PART 2 TO DIEZ BEFORE NEXT SATURDAY I PROMISE AND ILL MAKE IT GOOD

MAYBE EVEN A MATTNAP DATE?! What do you yall think

But anyways thank you so much for 3k reads!! That's insane lmao

I luv u all so much <3