Part - 2

Jk(pov)..

Oh so you're here for a job...
Hmm now I show you who iam!! 😏

On call..

Manager :"yes sir? "

Jk :"I want a temporary PA I guess Ms. Misoo already told you about this right?? "

Manager :"ah yes sir! "

Jk :"rit! So i want  this girl who you rejected now as my NEW PA "

Manager:"sir but she left now what can i do? "

Jk : " idc ! I want her as my PA and you should make her as My PA understood now go and get her! "

Manager:"Mhm ok sir! "

Jk :"okkk now I'm excited to encouter the dummy  hamster .. "

The next day morning...

On call..

Dummy hamster :helwo (sleepy tone)

Manager :"is this Ms. Y/n who attended the interview yesterday in JEON industries "

Y/n :"yeahh yes i am "

Manager:"Gm Ms. There is a job Vacant in our company would you like to re interview for the post?? "

Yn:"(excitedly) yes I love too sir ! "

Manager:"ok  come meet me in 10.30am for the interview "

Yn:"sure sir tq so muchhh sir for this opportunity! "

Manager :"ok Ms see you "

Call ended....

Yn:"yeyyyy I got a jobb waittt they're not selected me!! But they will.. Ok now come on yn get ready to rock!! "

(Poor hamster she doesn't know about the plot made by the evil boss 🤣)

10.30 am in Jeon int.

Yn:"hello mam I'm here for an interview? "

Receptionist:"oh yes Ms. Yn right? Plz follow me "

Yn:"yes okk! "

Receptionist:"go in Ms this is our manager cabin he is waiting for you "

Yn:"ok tq mam .. May I come in sir? "

Manager:"yes!  Oh Ms.Yn come "

Yn :"gm sir! Nice to meet you sir! "

Manager :"Gm Ms. Nice to meet you too. And Ms. Yn our boss needs a PA cause his PA taking leave for some personal issues.. So can you fulfill that post!?! "

Yn:"but sir it's an PA post! Am I qualified for it? "

Manager :"yes you're perfect to fit that post Ms so don't worry about it. Are u ready take it? "

Yn:"if you say so I'm ready for it "

Manager:"oh good! Plz wait I tell my assistant to bring the Aggrement document ! "

After  signing the documents..

Manager:"congratulations Ms. Yn  for your new job! (Ah!!I'm going to name him) And btw my name is Sejin . "

Yn:"tq Mr. Sejin! "

Sejin:"our boss is  taking half day leave today so you can meet him tomorrow! "

Yn:"it's ok sir! "

Sejin :" Meanwhile you can visit every departments for your knowings my assistant will guide you! "

Yn:"ok tq sir ! "

After some hours...

Yn :"sir this building is so beautiful and all workers are very active I like this job very much sir! "

Sejin:"oh glad to hear Ms and you can join the job tomorrow! And be on 9.30 am sharp! "

Yn:"ok i will sir tq very much see you  tomorrow then  have a nice day sir "

Next day...

Yn (pov) ..

Bright sunlight comes through the window glasses and  birds chirping melocholy sounds,Beautiful and lovable morning...
I came out  from my apartment for my new job .. I'm so excited for my first day in Jeon int.

In Jeon int. ....

Receptionist :"Gm Ms.Yn"

Yn:"Gm Ms. Ara! "

Yn(mv) :"I'm very early rit cause there is very few workers.. Anw..

After sometimes..

Jk enters the company all workers bowed and greeted him. On his way to his cabin he saw that ynis already in his cabin which is beside his cabin. He smirks😏 to himself.

Jk(pov)..

I saw her  the same girl .. She is arranging files and her things in the table. She didn't know that I arrived.
Come on Ms. Hamster 🐹 welcome to jeon int. Today is going to be very interesting 😈

I called Misoo to know about the new PA. So her  name is yn.. Ok!

Jk :"Misoo  you can take your leave tomorrow now the new PA is appointed right! So take care of your father. "

Misoo:"tq sir, and I will inform every business details and your schedule to Ms. Yn so she can manage them. "

Jk :"yeah ok Misoo. And tell Ms. hamster to come to my cabin 😏"

Misoo:"hamster.!??? " (Oh shoot jk you idiot )

Jk:"No no Ms. Yn ☺. Tell her to come to my cabin . "

Misoo:"Mhm Ok sir "

Jk :"uff you stupid mouth "

Author pov...

Misoo told yn to go to jk's cabin.

Yn:"may I come in sir? '

Jk :"yes come "

When yn entered the cabin the boss seat's back was faced  by her.

Yn:"Gm sir. Iam your new PA. My name is Yn. I'm glad to work with you. I'll sincerely concentrate my work sir"

(Jk twirls the chair and faced yn who is now bowing to him) 

Jk:"yes nice to meet you Ms. Hamster 😏"

Yn :"hamster????

Yn :"hamster????.... YOU!!!

JK:"YES me the one and only JEON JUNGKOOK who is your BOSS now "

Yn:" What????you're my BOSS!!??"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What happened between them!!!!!!!

Hi lovelies☺

Tq for reading.. If you like this part vote and comment freely ☺. If you like my story follow me and wait for the next part..

See u in the nxt part until bye...
Have a nice day 😊