Part-5

Mr. Min hyun POV....

Today is a very hectic day in the work. I have my son besides me but it's  tiring for to work now days. I took a shower and  preparing some files for tomorrow. My wife Jiya cooking dinner for us. Suddenly my door dashed open and enterd my son with an anger face.

Yoongi "Appa  I heard there is someone spying us! and I guess there are some black sheep in between us

Yoongi "Appa  I heard there is someone spying us! and I guess there are some black sheep in between us. "
Mr. Min"yeah I know they updating Byeol's info to him "
Yoongi "Pa you already know it?!!! Then why are you keeping quiet?? we must  sue them away..you know it will be bad for her if they know where  she is!!"
Mr.Min "yeah but i dont know who it is!! And let them be .. We can make some false hope to them. "

Yoongi" Okey pa but we should find them before they can't near Byeol"
Mr. Min "yeah ok now go  get fresh up  we can eat dinner together "
Yoongi " Appa you look so tired.. Take someday rest don't stress yourself more I can protect Byeol "
Mr. Min "I know you will but I miss her a lot ... "
Jiya "you father and son duo what are you two doing here? come let's have dinner!  Are you taking about Byeol again? "

Author POV....

They kept silent after her question. Everyone in the family misses her a lot. She is like a charming and naughty beautiful girl and don't forget that she is father's and brother's girl. They loved her like a princess  from some fairytale story.

Jiya "I know you two miss her a lot and I too miss her she's my daughter after all. I know she's a bold girl she will make sure to be safe for us. You must eat and take care of yourself so you can keep our princess safe.
Mr. Min " Yeah I proud to be her father she is surviving without our help more than 7 years.. "
Jiya "yes  now come eat and have some strength to protect my daughter! "
Mr. Min&yoongi "yeah we will. "
Yoongi "you  two cary on  I'll join you after freshen up. "

On the other side....
At Jeon int.......

Yn came to work  early  . The one week of Misoo  break is over. She will come to work today. Because of that yn came to work early. Yn like Misoo so much but that one day with her is not enough for her. So she eagerly waited for Misoo.

Misoo "Boo!!!!! "
Yn "Ahhh!!! "
Misoo " Yah why are so sacred!???It's me !! "She laughed by seeing yn's scared face
Yn " Ms. Misoo don't scare me like that!! Okay I'm so scared! "
Misoo "ok ok! But call me Misoo I'm not that distance towards you we are coming workers and we'll become a good friends so call me Misoo okay? "
Yn " Ok Misoo ah "
Misoo"that's good! And how did you manage the  idiot of yours without me hah?? "
Yn "don't ask me that! It's a tiredful work week for me  and that idiot gave me lots of work "

Jk enters the floor... ..
They kept talking about him and forget that one person watching them with Fierceful eyes . . It's none other than jk🤣.
Jk fake coughed to get the two ladies attention. They saw him and gulping a lump in their throat.

Misoo&Yn " Gm sir! "
Jk"if you  two talking  and not doing the works I guess it will be a bad day to you both! "
Misoo &Yn" Sry sir! "
Jk "go now and work sincerely and Misoo come to my cabin "

In the cabin....

Jk :"Misoo how's father is he doing good? I can't come because of work! "
Misoo"yes sir he's doing good. "
Jk"Misoo call me by name as usual! We are the only two here so please!! "
Misoo "ok kook!  how are you ? "
Jk "yeah I'm fine you looking me right I'm like that handsome as always"
Misoo"yahh don't make me laugh you muscle idiot "
Jk "what???don't call me by that!! The hamster told you right?  I guess she wants more punishment! "
Misoo "yah she just told me your heroic act that's it don't blame her!! "
Jk"I'll handle her "

There is a knock and the laughter suppressed slowly and they both kept a professional look on their face. There came the hamster  sorry Yn 😅.

Yn "sir the meeting with Mr.Park  will be on day after tomorrow . They informed now. "
Jk"ohh ok we all set ready for that meeting I guess the contract will be for us "
Misoo"yes sir "
Jk "okay now get out and do your works don't mock around of your  boss "
Misoo& Yn " sry sir "
They sprinted towards their seat and do their work.
Yn look through the window to see jk and they're both eyes locked and they looked away immediately while flustered.

Yn "Idiot!!why did he see me? "

.
.
.

Hi lovelies ☺,
Sorry for the late update. I hope you like this part and if its short please forgive me. If you like my story vote and comment freely.

If you like my story follow me for the next parts.

See you all in the next part....
Stay tuned ☺.....