Part-18

Still flashback.....

After that Min hyun and Yoongi both gets more protective towards Byeol. But they didn't Know that there are some of Jae wook mens are spying and working for Min's mansion and company.

Jae wook had planned many plans to get Byeol but everything goes in vein. Finally he made an evil plan to threat her. He make some of his man there in Min's mansion to threatens Byeol by if she wants their parents and brother to live  save she should come to him by her own will or otherwise he will made them suffer in like hell.

Byeol didn't tell anyone about this she hold it to herself. She cried all nights over remembering the threats. Next day There was an accident happened to Mrs. Jiya and it was planned by Jae wook. Because he wants to make Byeol know that his threat is not a joke and he will do anything for her. Luckily it's not a big accident Jiya got a little fracture in her leg and hand.

Byeol became afraid after the accident. She didn'tt want anything happens to her family. So the next day Byeol ran away from the Min mansion. She doesn't wants to go to Jae wook too. So she ran away where anyone can't find her. Min hyun , Jiya and yoongi became worried after she ran away. They searched for her everywhere. Jae wook order his mens to search for her too . But both can't able to find her.

After she ran away she disguise herself and worked in a part time job for her studies and finally she joined the Jeon industry.

Flashback ends.....

Hearing her past Jungkook became speechless. How can a father became this cruel to his own daughter. How much she suffered a lot because of him. The thought of  Jae wook made his blood boiled in his body. But seeing Byeol's silent muffled sobbing brought him to reality. He pulled her in a hug and rubbed her back to calm down.

He Soothingly said some sweet words to calm her down like how bold she is, she faced many hurdles in her life but nothing can stooped her.  After some minutes She slowly slept in his  warm embrace.He looked down at her  to see her sleeping . So he picked her up in  the bridal style and made her to sleep in her bed. She softly hummed at the feeling of her bed. He looked at how cute she's when she sleep. He traced his finger over her face and tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

He softly Carsessd her face. " I will protect you from him Byeol. You're Mine. My Byeol  .No one dare to take you away from me. I will confess my feelings for you  soon. I'll make you Mine. Hope you accept my feelings. " After mumbling to her slepping figure he left the room.

Next morning.....

Byeol wakes up early . She became confused how and when she came  to her bedroom. Then remembered jungkook she searched for him. She made her way to the Hall where jungkook sleeping in the couch.  She kneeled down to his level
.She looked at him while softly smiling. She wants to pinch his chubby cheeks which make him adorable. Her hand made it's way to his cheeks. Before she can touch it he slowly opend his eyes and looked at her. Byeol freezed at her place.

After a few times blinking she realised how she is closed  to him. She abruptly moved away. They both became flustered. Then Jungkook left to his home to get ready for office.

At Jeon industry........

Jimin and Jungkook arranged another advertising producer for their projects. The producer really liked the idea and he accepted to  do the project. They all became happy after that. But there is always a awkwardness between Jimin and Misoo.

Jungkook became aware of their behavior and asked Jimin to what happened between them. Jimin didn't want to hide his feelings for Misoo so he told how he confessed to Misoo and all. Jungkook became happy to know that Jimin have feelings for Misoo. He thought jimin is perfect for her. Jungkook hugged jimin and thanked him.