Part -9

After 30 mins.....

Author POV..

Yn opened her flat's  front door and went in. She placed all the bags on the couch on slide down to sit on the floor. Her head is on the couch seat . She started sobbing by the image of the family time of Jungkook and Misoo.

Her muffled crying sound echoes through the whole  house. This is her first love which is didn't bloomed yet. But it is now faded. Her first heart break and there is no one to gave  shoulder  for her to lean on. She is now all alone . She misses her family. If they  are here now with her they don't let their princess to feel like this.

There is no friends for her here. Yn thought that Misoo  will be a good friend to her. But she never thought Misoo would lie to her like this. She now miss her one and only friend Hana.

After too much of crying  she slept like that on the floor. She went to her dream land to ease her mind.

At morning....

There are so many ringing sounds from her phone. Yn rubbed her eyes slowly and searched for her phone. Time is now 10 am. She is late for her work. She abruptly gets up  and made her way to her bedroom. Her head is spinning cause of suddenly standing up. She recalls the things that happened previous night.

There is no tears for her to cry now. She made her mind to not go to work for today. She don't want to see tham. She wants time to heal herself. So she kept her phone silent and made her way to bedroom.she opened her bedroom door and lay down on her bed  ready to sleep.

At eve....

The growling of her stomach make her wake up. She didn't eat anything form the dinner. It already 6.30 pm. So she  gets freshen up and make some food to eat. While eating she remember that she put her phone on silent.  After finished eating she gets her phone to see the notifications. There are lots of calls and messages from Jungkoom and Misoo.

She bitterly chuckled while seeing it. She kept her phone on the table and ready to wash the dishes. But her phone rangs stopped her. She see that Jungkook's caller id popping up. She don't want to pick the call  but  after all he is her boss. So she picked it.

On phone..

Jk " Hello Yn? "

Yn"yes.."  This is the first time she hearing her name from his mouth.

Jk "  Where are you ? Why you didn't take my calls and  there is no replies for my messages too?  Are you ok? What happened? "

Yn "  Let me speak first! Are you? "

Jk " Oh ok tell "

Yn" I'm in my house. I don't feel well  in the morning so Im not able to come to office. I'm sorry for not informing you boss. It's my mistake "

Jk " Why are you apologizing? it's ok ! Now are you ok? "

Yn"( chukled bitterly) yeah I'm fine now I guess.

Jk " Ok!...Take care then....if you need anything call me  or Misoo ! Ok? "

Yn " Ok! "

She hang up the phone. " Why does he caring me now?  I guess he cares me like a friend " Yn thought to herself and went to do her work.

Next day....

Yn pov....

I came to office today. I don't want to leave my work inappropriately. So I came. I saw Jungkook  came to work  early.  When he see me he wants to  speak to me but I only greet him and went to my cabin to work. It saddened his face a little. But I shrugged it off and continue my work.