Part-19

SOWOOZOO Party day......

The party is going to be held in a grand Hall at xxx hotel. Every big and small industries CEO's are invited for this party. It always happens once in every year. It's going to be an evening party so Jungkook  went to his office.

They worked on the collaboration project with jimin. It's nearly on the finishing stage. Then after lunch they went to their homes to gets ready for the party.

Jungkook made a secret plan for his confession to Byeol. So He arranged the back side of the xxx hotel's garden  to prepare the night with romantic  lights and dinner for the both him and Byeol. Jimin helped jungkook to prepare for this.

At evening.....

Jimin came to pick Misoo to the party. Aera came running to jimin with a bright smile. Jimin picked her up and spinned her with her in his arms. They laughed together. Jimin went in to the living room and seat there with Aera in his lap. He waits  for Misoo to come while he played with Aera.

Aera " Jiminie can I ask you something? "

Jimin " Why not you can ask me anything? "

Aera "promise me you Don't get mad after that??! "

Jimin " I'll never get mad at this cuties  so... Now tell me what is it? "

Aera " Can you be my appa? "

After getting ready Misoo entered the Hall and stops in her place after hearing Aera 's question. She waits  there for jimin's answer.

Jimin " I'm very happy to be your appa Aera .. But why did you asked me to be your appa? "

Aera " Hmm... I like you very much and you are playing with me like my friend's fathers do and I know you like me too right? "

Jimin " Of course I like you cutie and I'm glad if I be your dad but we should wait for your mother to accept me as your family "

Aera " Don't worry about it I'll ask momma  about it and she never Denise if I show her my puppy eyes.. So can I call you by appa? "

Jimin eyes became watery knowing how much the little one needed father's love in her life.

Jimin " Yes you can "he said softly.

Aera " Thank you appa " She said while hugging him.

Misoo looked how their bond became so strong in this few days. She can feel that Aera gets her father's love which she longing for so many years. And she is happy that jimin can give the father's affection and love to her daughter. She would do anything for her daughter's happiness. So she made her mind to accept jimin proposal. After all she loves him too.

SOWOOZOO party Hall.........

Some of the guests and CEO' s arrived early for the party. Jimin and Misoo arrived tooo. They were welcomed by An angry Tae hyung and Hana who were waited for them for more than 20 mins. Jimin gave an apologetic smile to them. Then they chit chat after gathering.

Tae " Where is kook? "

Jimin " He will picking up Byeol from her home...he will come soon. "

On the other side......

Jungkook waiting for Byeol more than 10 mins in front of her home. He called many times to her. But the answer is same ' I'll be there in 2 mins '. He losses his calmness after tried of waiting. He heard the heels sound coming closer to him. So he looked up to see Byeol. He....... FREEZED  in his spot.