Part-1

Jk (pov) ,

Yahhhh!! You idiots plzzz shut up

Why are y'all so irritating ?
Because of  y'all I woke up from my beautiful sleep. I hate it today 😠 I woke up by the birds chirping noises.

Ok now I introduce myself (ofc y'all know but this stupid author telling me to introduce myself okey jokes apart)
Me!!??

I'm the growing business man,
one of the millionaire in SK ,
And ofc handsome😌 hot🥵 charming 😍 intelligent man
"" JEON JUNGKOOK ""

KNOCK! KNOCK!

( Ahh! Stupids why today all are iritating me  and now they don't let me do my  introduction part perfectly . )

Jk :"Yeah yeah what?? "

Maid : "Gm sir! Mrs. Jeon asking you to come to breakfast "

Jk: "ok!I will , you may go "

Jk (mv)" I hope no one make my mood upste today "

Author . Pov..

The dining area,

Mrs. Jeon (mother of jungkook) preparing the dishes for her son. And  chitchatting with the maids. She is very kind hearted  and beautiful person. She treated all maids like her family.

Mrs. Jeon:" Did you call him? "

Maid:"yes Mrs. Jeon "

Mrs. Jeon:"why he took so long to come? Ahh there he is!  

(Jk enters the dining area all ready to go for work)

Jk :"Gm ma!. Come let's eat I have to go for an important meeting urgently "
Mrs. Jeon :"oh! Then come lest eat "

After the breakfast....

Jk:" Ok ma I'm going bye! See you in eve "

Mrs. Jeon:"ok bye see u dr 😊"

(He hugged her mother and went to his car and drove to his company )

On company...

The securities are bowing for their boss and jk enters his company all the workers immediatly   bow to him .But his manger was so tensed. Jk shrugged it off.
Then he enters his cabin in 7 th floor.
He saw his manager is still tensed.  jk hates  its when the workers not sincerely active in  worktime. So he asked the manager.

Jk:"what happened? Why are you behaving like this? "

Manager:"S.irrr! ! "

Jk:"yeah now tell me what happened? And where is the important file for today's meeting? "

Manager :" Sirr that.. That..!! "

Jk :" Can you tell me what's going on and where is the PA of mine?? Call her and ask her to come to my office with the file "

Manager:"o..key sir "

(His PA  Ms. Misoo enters the cabin with empty hand)

Jk :"Ms.Misoo where is the file? "

Misoo:"ssiirr about that there is some mistakes we made in the matters (I donno what to call that)  "

Jk:"whattt!! Are you kidding me it's important file for today's meeting and you're act like this carless? What are you even doing ?? "

Misoo;"sir I found it today morning and I try to clear it but it can't.. Sry sir! "

Jk :" Don't waste my time go and clear the mistake before I fire you!!!  And you! (Pointing the manager) the meeting is going to be on 11am right? So prepare it before 10.30 or I'll fire you both!! Now got out !!! "