Part -4

Yn POV...

   Ahhh!!!why does this alarm wake me up so early.. I yawned while rubbed my eyes and take a look at the clock to realize I'm already 30mins late to wake up. I hurriedly get  off my bed and went straight to the bathroom to done my morning routine.

At jk int....

Oh good!!! Now I'm 20 mins  late to my work. The muscle idiot will surely made a plan to make me work all day., now I added a reason to him make me work more.. Ohhh why today I wake up so late😢...

     I made my way to my cabin and tip toed to see to his cabin if he's already there. He seeing me nah! Glaring at me.. I f*cked up today...

Jk pov..

   I'm early to my work to complete the file which is not done yesterday by me. And the hamster  didn't arrive for work on time. I  was waiting for her after completing my works.

   Then I look out  of my cabin to see a head poping out from the glass door. It's her. Aww cute 😚. Whattt!! Jk are you going  mad how can you say that  hamster cute!!!!! I said to my self and glare at her to change my expression not to show her .

    Then I heard a knock on my door . I dusted some unseen dirt on my coat and kept a professional look on my face. There , the little hamster entered. She greeted me and apologized for coming late to work. She is not seeing my face and keep looking at her feet.
I kept watching her until she waved her hand across my face. I came to reality and looked away fluttering.

Yn "sir today you have a meeting with all technical department teams heads"
Jk"oh ok I'll there in 5 mins you can go and arrange it. "

She kept looking at me Weirdly like I'm a different person.

Jk"what? is there anything on my face? go now and do your work properly hamster!!!"
Yn"ahh there he is the idiot "she mumbled but I heard it.
Jk" What?? Never mind just get out!! "
She hurriedly went out. I released a huge sigh I forgot how long I hold it.

Author POV.....

After the meeting with dept. heads jk working in his cabin. And yn she is doing a bundle of documents which is given by none other than jungkook 😂. When she is doing it sincerely there are two tall and handsome men entered the 7 the floor through the elevator.  (When I mention handsome mans I really mean it guys.)

Yn look up to see who enter the floor and watching two tall mens walked past her cabin to enter jk's cabin. She fastly went out and stopped them.

Yn pov...

I saw two mens try to enter Mr. Jeon's cabin. I stopped them. They looked at me . They try to enter in again I stopped them again and asked them
"What are you doing sir?? Do you have appointment? " They looked at me weirdly.

"Ms. Who are you and where is Misoo? We don't have any appointment with your boss  but we want to see him and don't stop us and  I know he surely didn't want that too . So please excuse us! "  a man with silver hair said and they entered the cabin. "Ohh no the muscle idiot will surely sue me after this" I thought to myself and enterd after them to stop them.
" Yahhh jungkook ah did you forget us?? "
"What are you two doing here?? "

 " Yahhh jungkook ah did you forget us?? " "What are you two doing here?? "

Author  POV...

"What are you two doing here ? "Jk asked. " Wow..you seeing us after one week and your first question is this!??just wow! "Jin exclaimed. " Hyung that's not what I mean..ok now come and take a seat first! "Jin scoffed at him and both made their way to couch. Namjoon " Where is Misoo and who is she? (Pointing at yn ) asked.

Yn "I am new PA for Mr. Jeon sir "
Jin "what? Did you fired Misoo?? "
Jk:"No hyung she's taking one week leave that's it! I'll never fire Misoo hyung! "
Namjoon :"oh ok! "

Jk signals yn to go out and she did as he said.  Yn thought "i guess his hyung also don't listen to the others. But they're so handsome like jk ". Also yn was so confused because of them and Misoo why? I also don't know (lol.. I'll tell u later )

In jk cabin...

Jk"hyung how are noonas and Yejin(jin's son name) doing?? "
Jin"yah don't change the topic and they're doing good "
Namjoon"ok don't start now hyung he'll surely missed us i guess and how are you doing kook? "
Jk"I'm doing great hyung and when did you come from the holiday trip  Jin hyung ? "
Jin"yesterday morning. I loved the spots we visited there.  Yejin loved it so much. I want us to visit it one more time guys. You will also surely enjoy it! "

They kept blabbering and discussing some matters.......

??? POV......

I was waiting here over 30 mins for them to arrive..
?? :"why they taking so much time to arrive ?? One day I'll surely caught by the idiots! "

A black car came to the man where he standing besides the lake.

? ?:"why did you come so late?? "There are 2 men's get off the car and went near him

There are 2 men's get off the car and went near him.
Man1:" Yah don't shout!! Did you find the whereabouts of her?? "
??:"yes.. Byeol is now in Seoul. Mr.Min taked about it on the other day to his son. "
Man2:"oh fantastic now she is in this city. We will surely find her and gave her to our boss  . He will be very happy. "
Man1:"yes! Now you.. Go and get us more info about her so we can get her early. "
?? :"ok "
Man1:"Also be careful they can't find you helping us. Understand? "
?? :"yes yes ok now I got to go I'll contact you when I get more info about Byeol. "

Then the man went to his car and drove away. The  two men  called their boss to inform about this.

On call.....

Man2:"hello! Boss we know Byeol's whereabouts. She is in Seoul now! "
Boss:"oh she finally arrived to her hometown. Now go and find her and get her to me! "
Men2:"yes boss! "

Call ended..

Boss :"wait Mr

Boss :"wait Mr. Min hyun I'll show you who I am when  I get your daughter in my hand😏" He evilly laughed while sipping his wine ......

.
.
.
.

Hi  lovelies ☺,
     I guess you all doing good. This story will be going more interesting in the next parts. So keep reading it.
If you like this part vote  for it and comment freely don't be a silent reader. If you like my story follow me for more parts 😊.

See you in the next part..........
Stay tuned 😁......