Part- 7

It's been a week after that dinner. All going nice and well. Misoo and Yn become close friends. Misoo helps Yn a lot in the work. And.... Coming to the interaction between muscle idiot aka Jungkook and hamster aka Yn  they are pretty close now. Some stares. Here and there, some blushing ,two red tomato faces. Lastly the never ending Bickerings.

The project with  Mr. Park jimin is on going. So jk and jimin meets sometimes in each other company or a coffee shop to discuss about the project. In the meantime they understand both of their hardworks and intention to became a successful person. They like each others personality.Jimin even told jk to call him by hyung and he gladly accepted it.

Present....
At Jeon int..

Jimin came to discuss something about the project. Jk and jimin are chatting after that. Yn and Misoo doing their works in their cabin . They had same cabin cause they are his two PA and they don't mind to work in the same cabin with each other . After sometimes the discussion ended. So Jimin left to his company.

Then jin and yejin (his son) came to Jeon. Int.

Misoo"oh jin oppa how are you? Who's came with  you our handsome Yejin? "
Jin"yah!!he's not more handsome than me "
Yejin "appa  that's the truth  accept it! And Misoo noona I miss u! Why don't you come to visit me? "
Misoo"oh sorry Yejin ah I'm just busy  i can't come to visit this cutie "
Jin "yah !! It's enough!  I can't bear with your dramatic asses ! Misoo where is kook? "
Misoo"he's in there "
Jin "oh ok I'll go please give me a cup of coffee . will you Misoo??"
Misoo"oppa just ask I'll give it why are you pleasing.you go and wait I'll be there with it"
Yejin"noona! Strawberry milk for me"
Misoo "ok ok! "

In the cabin...

Yn and Jungkook discussing some files when the door open  and revealed a cute boy (age 5 yrs). Jungkook face immediately Brigthened upon seeing Yejin. Yejin ran into his arms which is freely opened for him to get into the embrace. Totally forget that a poor soul is watching them.

Yn become confused how did this little boy came to this cabin. Then Jin entered the cabin. He saw Yn standing there awkwardly.
Jin "good morning Ms. Yn "
Yn"good morning sir! Nice to see you again! "
Jin "yeah its nice to see you too! Ms. Yn he's my son.Yejin where is your manner greet this noona"
Yejin sees  Yn and smiled softly while greeting her.
Yn "hi  Yejin cutie nice to see you I'm Yn. "
Yejin "you are looking beautiful noona "

Hearing that Yn blushed and tucked some hairs behind her ear and softly thanked Yejin. Jungkook saw how she reacted for that and chuckled at her .
Misoo enters the cabin with the coffee and strawberry milk. Jin take his seat against jk on the couch who is having the little boy on his lap. Seeing the strawberry milk he sprinted towards it and take a sip from it and hummed in a satisfaction. Seeing that it brought a smile to the adults.

Yn try to get out of the cabin but it stopped by Jin.
Jin "Ms.Yn please be here I want to talk to you"
Yn "ok sir but call me Yn "
Jin "oh ok then you can call me oppa to I'm older than you so! "
Yn "ok oppa " (Said awkwardly )
Jk "ok so you visit here for to meet me or that hamster? " (Yn glared at jk)
Jin"yah I told you to stop calling by that! "
Jk"but it's suits her hyung (while smirking at Yn and while  she kept sending some death glares to him ) "
Jin"ok that's enough! im here to invite you all to Yejin's birthday party "
Yejin"yess! I want you all in my party it will be very fun"

Jk "yeah I'll surely come to this handsome young mans party "
Yejin"yes!!! Tq kookie uncle "
Jin"what about you two?? "
Misoo "oppa I'll try to come..you know I get rarely freetime. "
Jin"not now Misoo you should come or sera will be very sad so please come okay? "
Misoo " Ok oppa  I'll come for sera unni "
Jin "ok! Yn are you coming right? "
Jk looks at Yn for her answer.

Yn "oh no I don't know anyone there and it will  not be comfortable for the guest "
Jin"there is nothing to be uncomfortable there are only our close friends and family will be there so please come! "
Yejin"yeah you are beautiful so you should come to this handsome 's party noona!! "

They all chuckled at his cuteness .
Yn"yeah ok handsome but you'll take care of me there okay? "Asked playfully.
Yejin" Yes of course you are my guest. So ill take good care of you "
Yn" Thank you so much handsome "
Jin " So yall should come to  the party beautifully who guess you will end up getting your partner there?? "
Jk"hyung!! "
Jin"ok ok we are get going then come to the party don't forget it "
Yejin "bye kookie uncle! Bye Misoo noona! Bye beautiful noona! "
Jk, Misoo, Yn "bye!! "

It's  big ass lie there is no possessive in jk's eyes when yejin call  Yn by beautiful  . He really pissed off when Yn calls yejin by handsome when she calls him muscle idiot. He shrugged it off. But he can't  concentrate on work.  He watched how Yn works in her cabin attentively. So he smirks and made evil plan.

Jk call Yn through the phone .Asked yn to come to his cabin. Yn went in.
Jk"made me a strong coffee my head ache  really sucks "
Yn "ok sir "
Jk laughed watching Yn went out to make coffee for him.
Yn"sir here "
Jk"yah it's not like what I say! so go and make another one "
Yn"sry sir wait (she went out and made another one) "
Yn "here sir "
Jk"why did you add  so much sugar and it's not hot too go and make another one "

Yn went out without another word and on her way too little cafe which  existing on the same floor but Misoo stoped her. She ask her to see Yn in the direction of jk's cabin. There he laughing miserably   while reminiscening yn's reactions. Yn saw that and anger rised up in her soul. So she went and made a coffee but to add sugar she added some salt in that.

Yn went in and act like she knows nothing. Jk takes it from Yn hand and sipped it. When the Saltyness touched his taste buds his facial expression changed into an miserable one. Yn controlled her laugh not to be suspect.Not wasting another second
Jungkook splits the coffee . It made yn laugh loudly.

Jk "yah!!!how dare you to add salt in my coffee? "(While coughing)
Yn"what ??you are the one who act likes having head ache and makes me work for you like a maid ! So it's equal don't over react now  you muscle idiot . "
Jk"but it's--- "yn chuckled at how cute when  he pouted like a little kid when it's get caught .
Jk" Yah ! why are you laughing? "
Yn "just  that I thought you're cute ! " Yn blurred out without realising.
Jk"oh now I'm cute hah? (Asks with smirks) "

Yn" It's not like that! "(Covers her mouth)
Jk"then what? I'm looking hot? "He ask continuously and went closer to her. Her heart beats like it running in a marathon. blood rushed to her face cause of the closeness between them . Jk likes how he had the magic to changer her face like a red tomato in a moment. Jk takes another step close to her. Yn's breath strucked in her throat .  She pushed jk slightly and  sprinted out to catch her breath. Jungkook   chuckled  at seeing her. He also blushed  remembering how Yn' s  face  changed to red.

Misoo just watched this whole scene and becomes happy to her friends that they met an amazing souls for their to enjoy the rest of life. Same time she remember something and  that made her sheds some tears along with some bitter chuckles.
.....
.
.

Hi lovlies ☺,

I hope you all had a beautiful day. I hope y'all like this part. If you like it comment your thoughts freely. If you like my story follow me  for the next parts...

See you guys...... Support me through your votes.
Stay tuned.... Bye. ☺