Part-6

Author POV.....

Jk int....

All workers  are busily walking to left and right for make sure to all arrangements are perfect. Everyone is eagerly and carefully doing their works for this  meeting with Mr. Park. It'll be a big successful and more benefit to both companies when the project announced in public.

Jk "Everything is ready right? I don't want any mistakes today! "
Misoo"yes sir everything is perfect and the meeting room is ready too Ms yn is arranging that! "
Jk"oh ok! when will they arrive? "
Misoo"in 10 mins sir "
Jk "ok! Let's wait for them "
Yn"sir Mr. Park came sir, he's waiting in the meeting room"
Jk "he's already there? Ok come "

Jk enter the meeting room along with misoo and yn. There they saw the hansome  Park Jimin.

Jk"Good  afternoon! Mr

Jk"Good  afternoon! Mr. Park welcome to Jeon int. "
Jimin "Good afternoon! Mr. Jeon"
Jimin flashed his smile to the three of them and then he greets Misoo and Yn. He squinted his eyes confusedly while his eyes met Yn.

Jk saw that too and asked jimin whats wrong? .
Jimin shakes his head slightly and asked "why are you having two PA Mr. Jeon"
Jk"oh that's..she is joined here recently  as a temporary PA. But I likes her work so I don't want to...fire her now"
Jimin "oh keeping good worker besides you is a good thing Mr. Jeon"
Jk"Tq Mr. Park. Shall we start the meeting "

The meeting going smoothly. There is one thing that no one recognised a blushing red tomato face when the boss Jeon compliments that 'I likes her work '. It's Yn. When Misoo completed explaining the projects  that time Yn came to reality. She sees that  jk and  jimin watching her. She quickly looked away and checks the files. Jk just chuckled at her. They discussed more
about the project. Jimin liked the concept very much . So he agreed to Colabing  a project with Jeon int.

Jungkook ,Misoo, Yn became so happy. They thanked  Mr. Park jimin. Then he smiled at them one last time and went out while watching Misoo and Yn closely.

In jk cabin...

Jk "I'm so happy. I thought that I lost the meeting last time. But we got it now. Lets celebrate this by going dinner out the three of us? What you two say? "
Misoo "ok sir! I'm in.but I'll join you two at the restaurant in eve . Sir can I take my leave now? "
Jk"what? Ok you can go and be there at 6.30 okay? "
Misoo"ok sir tq! Bye Yn "
Yn"bye Misoo! "

Jk"ok  now hamster are you in for the dinner? "
Yn "yes  it's my pleasure sir to eat with you " (Yn mv : pleasure my foot you idiot!!why he again calling me that am I looking like a hamster to him??)
Jk" Get down to earth hamster and did you saw that  someone blushed with a red cheeks in the meeting room cause I met someone there? "
Yn flustered because of embarrassment. (Yn mv did he seen me like that? Oh f *ck its so embarrassing)

Jk "oh come on hamster don't kill me by your mind voice "
Yn"sorry sir! "Said while looking down.
Jk "ok now go and  do this bundle of works before the dinner "
Yn takes the bundle of documents and rushed out to her cabin.
Yn " That muscle idiot " She mumbled.
Jk laughed after watching Yn's little race to her cabin.
Jk "she's doing something to my heart why am I like this? " He asked to himself while softly smiled buy the thought of Yn.

At the restaurant...

Jk and Yn arrived at the restaurant and searched for Misoo

Jk and Yn arrived at the restaurant and searched for Misoo. Misoo who is early at the restaurant wave at them from her table. Yn became confused how Misoo know this restaurant when none of them discuss about which place to eat dinner. She shaked her head when she thought of they can texted about the restaurant.

Misoo " you finally arrived  I waited for 10 mins "
Jk"Misoo it's not 30 mins just 10 mins and it's because of this hamster who finished her work late"
Misoo"oh Jungkook don't start now here! She is late because you gave her more works! "
After hearing Misoo's  words Yn head snap to the direction where Misoo seated. She bacame shock cause she called her boss by his name!!!!

After watching Yn's shocking face Misoo realised what she said.
Misoo" Don't be shocked Yn .  I will tell you one truth but dont tell anyone that ok??! Me and jk are close friends. We acted like we are just PA and boss because I don't want the other workers to thought about me that I came to this post because of this relationship. So don't be mad at me "
Yn"what !!!?? then you two are frds? Oh that's why he calling you Misoo and  while me by Ms. Yn.!!??"
Jk "no you are wrong..im calling you only  by hamster 😂"
Yn glared at him.

Misoo"jungkook please don't tease her! "
Jk "ok ok i don't. " He went close to yn's ear and "I'll call you hamster only hamster " Whispered.
Yn "then  I'm your friend too right so that's mean he's also my friend right?"
Misoo"yes of course and you can call him jungkook only we were in..alone "
Jk"what no I'm not her friend!! "
Yn"yes muscle idiot I'm your friend and I'll call you only by muscle idiot "
Jk" Yah!!how dare you??wait when we get to the office I'll show you who I am "
Yn"yah!! You  are the one who call me hamster first!! "
Misoo"stop !! You can  continue your bickerings after sometime . First lets eat I'm so hungry "
Jk &  Yn "yeah ok!! "
They order their favorite dishes and chatted some matters while eating.

After eating...

Jk offers to drop yn and Misoo by his car.
Yn "no it's ok I can manage . I booked a cab while ago "
Misoo "are you sure Yn? It's pretty late now? "
Jk "yeah " (In a worried tone. )
Yn "no it's ok I can go by the cab  it will  be here in 5 mins"
Misoo" Ok then take care "
Jk kept looking at yn. Her cab is arrived and Yn went in her cab and bide goodbyes to both. Jungkook kept watching the direction where Yn's cab  went. Misoo scaned jk movements.

Misoo " Do you like her kook??? "..

.
.
.

Hi lovelies😊,
Are you all doing good right? Thank you for reading this part. If you like this part comment your Thoughts freely. If you like my story follow me  too. I hope you enjoyed reading this part.

See you in  the next part......
Stay tuned.....