Part-8

Yn POV...

Today I'm here  standing infront of  the Jeon mansion. That muscle idiot forgot his files for today's meeting in home. So I'm here to fetch that. But I got struck in the entrance of this mansion. It's  fabulous. I seen many mansions but this is so beautiful.

The security questioned me what I want? I explain the purpose and show him my id as proof that I work for Jeon jungkook.
I entered the mansion and welcomed by some maids. I asks to sit down and one of them went to call Mrs. Jeon.

Mrs. Jeon came with a beautiful smile on her face and it's already melted me. She is not that age to have a big son like jungkook. She's young and beautiful. 

Mrs. Jeon " Welcome Ms. Yn right? "
Yn "yeah mam good afternoon! "
Mrs. Jeon"you're so beautiful dear "
Yn "tq mam and you also look very young mam " I said shyly.
Mrs. Jeon"thank you dear. Come let's eat lunch "
Yn "no it's ok mam I'm already ate my lunch. Thanks for asking. I'm here to get some files that mucs- Mr. Jeon forgets  to take. "

Mrs. Jk "oh ok  he's always like that I'm sorry for him dear. There is his office  he keeps his files there only. Go and take it "
Yn"oh ok mam but can you come with me I don't want to invade some important room  alone. "
Mrs. Jeon"oh your so well mannered dear. (Mumble :that's why he talked lot about you) "

I ask Mrs. Jeon to come along with me cause I don't want to enter someone's personal room. Mrs. Jeon smiled and mumble something but I can't hear that. She waited here and I search for the file. Finally I found it and smiled a little. Mrs. Jeon compliments me I'm so beautiful when I smile. I thanked her and we made out our way to living room.

Then I thanked her and bid goodbye to her. She hugged me which I didn't I expect that. But I hugged her back. She's very kind person. I like her already. She's remaining me my mother . I miss her a lot.

I went out and get into the office car which I take here to fetch these files. The driver droved off to office while I watched the people outside by the glass window.

Author POV....
Yn gave that files to jungkook and continues her work in her cabin. After that there is no meeting today . So they are a little free. Jungkook is looking a bit tired so Yn went to make a coffee for him. She knocked his cabin. And went in to give him coffee.

Jk" Hamster...I think I didn't ask for a coffee? "
Yn"yes you didn't asked muscle idiot!but you  looking so tired that's why I made it .if you want you can take it otherwise I can throw that. "
Jk"ok!  Now I want a coffee too thanks for this and why did you make this for me? ....did you taking care of me? Or you already fell for this handsome man hah?? "

Yn "yahh!!!don't overthink  I'm just doing this because you are my boss! "
Jk"just a Boss..nothing more? "
Yn"no? yes ! no! " She said seeing down at her feet to covering her blushed face out of embarrassing.
Jk"Hamster..are you ok? I think you hit your head on something  thats why you blabbering!! "He said while laughing at Yn.
Yn" I'm going!! " She quickly went out to her cabin. Jk chuckled at her.

At eve...
Yn POV.....

After the work i decides to shop some casual wears and  a pretty  dress to wear for  Yejin's party. I selected some casual wears and searching sor a pretty drees for me to that party.

While searching I remembered jin said that "you all should come to the party beautifully who guess you'll end up getting your partner there?!! " It made me smiled shyly. I remember jungkook too. I don't know why? Like he said I'm falling for him??!! No no yn what are you thinking. I slapped my cheeks  lightly and get out of the thoughts.

I searching for a pretty dress but I couldn't find anyone. I found a dress but it doesn't  look good for me. So I'm searching for another. Finally I found a pretty one and it's perfect fit for me I can see that by looking it. Its a light purple and silver mixed floral designs over the upper part. It looks simple and elegant too. I like this very much. I took that and went to pay for my dresses.

I paid for it and while crossing  some stores I met an ice cream shop opposite to me a little far away. So I made my way to that ice cream parlor. I love icecream and the thought of eating it made me mouth water.

Just then I see a figure  holding a little girl in his arms there ...coming out of the ice cream shop. I Squinted my eyes to see who is it. It's JUNGKOOK .
what is he doing here? I made my way to greet him. But stoped on my tracks when I hear Appa from the little girl in his arms. Appa??? She is calling him? Jungkook Appa? 

Again the little girl "thank you appa for the ice cream" Said.

Jk" Anything for my princess"he said.

I blink  my eyes while processing everything. So jungkook is her dad and he didn't  even tell me he have a daughter. I don't why but it's hurts me.

just then a voice  heard.

"Kook wait for me! "

I tilt my head a little to see who is that. I can't believe its ... mi.. mi.. MisooMy mind stoped at this point. Then the little girl said...

"Amma come fast or ice cream will melt "

"Yeah coming! "

Misoo said and went near them. Now everything is clear!! They are acting in front of me as a boss and PA but they are couple. Then why did they lie to me they are just friends. I felt betrayed by  the thought . They are  looking good as a family. It breaks  my heart that jungkook just played with me.

Why they didn't believe me to tell them they are couples? I don't know why I'm crying now. I should be happy about that but I can't. It's like someone pierced their knife at my heart deeper. I don't want them to see me so I turned around and wiped my unknowingly flowing tears.

I thought that jungkook...he likes me that's why he behaving like that. But I'm totally wrong. He's just flirting with me.But his smiles when I entered his office all times made  some butterflies in my  stomach and  whenever  he calls me hamster I secretly liked it.Now  I realized I fell  for  for him at the first meeting in our office.

I'm realizing my love for him now. Stupid of me when I see him he have a family I realized my love. I turned around to see them. They are happily eating and enjoying their family time. The thought of loving him made me cry more. But I controlled my sobs covering my mouth and take a step forward to left that place. Then I hear something from the back where they eating.

Byeol..!!

. .
.
.
.

Hi lovelies ☺,

I hope you all are doing good ! I think it's getting interesting . I hope y'all like this part. If you like it vote for it and comment your thoughts freely. If you love my story follow me for more.

See y'all in next part.... Bye. ☺
Stay tuned....... 😜