Part -17

Flashback.....

Min hyun is the youngest in Min family who got maaried with a beautiful lady and had a cute little boy as blessing because of their love. He had a elder brother who is none other than Min Jae wook. Min Jae wook , he became friends with thugs in his mid Twenties. He loves a beautiful lady. He married her without his father's known.

So his father Abandoned him because of his wrong doings. Not like he's against for his love marriage, he's only against for his odd behavior. It's really angerd Jae wook. After his father's death Min hyun took the responsibility of the Min industry and he asked his brother to move in with him to their old mansion.

Jae wook who didn't leaves the underground connection , he continue to be with the criminals behind his brother's back. Jae wook's wife Alisa gets pregnant that time. And one month after Min hyun's wife Jiya became pregnant for the second child .

The mansion became so happy after knowing two little prince or princess will be comming in 9 months. Months paseed like that.Jae wook and Min hyun always went to the office same time. But one day Jae wook left the mansion early .

Min hyun not knowing his brother wrong doings, he trusted his brother more that like he given a important documents of upcoming project to Jae wook. Jae wook who visions the document as a big thing he ready to sold the information about this documents in underground dark world. He thought he will gain a big big benefit from that.

But his father's most trusted man finds about his plans. He know that Min hyun will never believe him if he told him about his brother is doing like this . So he made a plan and made Jae wook to became trapped in his plan.

Min hyun broked internally knowing how his brother doing such a illegal things behind his back. Jae wook became angry over his father's trusted man so he killed him with a gun which he always have with him,he brought it from his friend who is also a underground thug.

Min hyun informed cops about that. So they arrested Jae wook. Alisa hearts broked into million pieces when she know her husband actions. She locked herself in a room for a two day. Not eating any foods or water in that pregnant time. Min hyun and Jiya helped Alisa to calmed down. She is so broken in the inside but she put a fake smile for the others.Then her life became only for her baby.

One day Jiya came down stairs to dring water in a night time. She's half asleep in that time. So she didn't realize that she missed a step then she slipped and fell down in the stairs. She screamed while holding her big belly which is 7and half month. Her loud scream wake everyone in the mansion.

Min hyun shocked to see his wife in that satge. He took her to the hospital.
Alisa who is so closed with Jiya went to the hospital with some guard to see her. She is now 8 months pregnant.
Jiya's fall down take her to a Missacriage. Min hyun became so broke . How he tells the truth to his wife. How she reacts now. He cried his heart out.

After hearing this shocked news Alisamind became blank. This shocked news made her went to labour. The doctor came out said a news which broke Min hyun more. That they can save only the baby. Because of not eating healthy and not caring herself Alisa could not make it after giving birth to a beautiful angel.

Alisa " Please take care of my baby don't let Jae wook know about the baby. He may took her to the wrong path. So treat her as your daughter."

This last words of Alisa made Min hyun to think about how it will work. But knowing how his brother's action very well Min hyun took the responsibility of the baby and adopted her as his child. He told all the truth to Jiya. He didn't want to lie anything about to her. Jiya, the kind lady who is perfectly made for Min hyun accept the angel as her own child.