Part-13

Yoongi POV....

"Oppa I'm not coming anywhere with you "

I just blinked my eyes not responding anything. My eyes scanning at her every actions she  looking down at her feet. I know she can't speak that words while seeing me. I know my Byeol, she's is a open book for me.  I guess The  bitter truth still haunting her. I looked away not able to cry in front of everyone.

Hoseok " Byeol what are you saying? Just come with us! Hmm? "

Byeol " No oppa I'm not coming "

Hana " Why?? your parents are missing you so much!  Just don't do this to them Byeol  !! "

She went silent after that. I looked up to see everyone who looking clearly not knowing what's happening here. I looked at the guy Jungkook his eyes are always on Byeol with a concerned look. I don't know what's going on between them. I  just want my Byeol's happiness.

Yoongi " Ok!!..I'm not forcing you..stay wherever you are now...  But be safe for us and call me anytime if you want anything . If I know that you're  suffering im not gonna leave you at the time. I'll surely take you with me. So be safe and happy for me ok?! "

She looked at me with pools of tears in her eyes and hugged me tightly while mumbling " Thank you for understanding me oppa "
I  kissed her head and patted her back. Minutes after she break the hug and smiled at me.

Hoseok speaking to Hana and Tae. I looked at jungkook he's slightly smiled at me. I went to him.

Yoongi " You're her boss right? please take care of her! Don't  let her be sad! Hmm? "

Jungkook " I'll take care of her sir "

He looked at Byeol smiling softly. It gives me a good vibes from him knowing he will protect my sister.
I shaked my hands with him.  Me and hoseok bid good byes to everyone . At last I  looked at  Byeol.

Byeol " Say hi to appa and amma and take care of them and yourself too oppa "

I nodded my head. Them Me and hoseok wear our masks and left the house.

Author POV.....

After they left everyone looked at Yn .

Namjoon " Byeol ... Don't be uncomfortable after this. We are always there for you and we always be your oppas . So be yourself with us!"

Byeol " Thank you oppa and I'm always be your Yn."

Jin " We will never ask what happened in  your past. Whenever you can tell that if you want only. Know that we always support you "

Byeol" Thank you oppa . "

Jimin " Ok ok now let's go it's already late "
Misoo " Yeah"

Then they all bid goodbyes too Jin and Sera.

Hana " Come Bae we will drop you "

Byeol" No I can go alone "

Jungkook" NO!!  I'll drope you "

Byeol" It's.. Ok I can manage "

Jungkook " I promised your oppa that  I'll take care of you. So  I don't let you go alone now get in the car ! "He said sternly. Hana and jimin smiled at them. Jimin looked at Misoo who holding a sleeping Aera in her arm.

Jimin " Come I'll drop you? "

Jungkook " It's ok hyung I can drop her "

Jimin " Ahn... Ok! "
Tae and Hana laughed at jimin's  saddened  face .

Hana " Ok take care y'all. Bye bae call me if anything happens! "

Byeol" Never " She said playfully.  They Laughed at her.