Part -10

Yn POV...

Me, Hana, Jimin were talking  when Yejin came and held my hand.

Yejin" Pretty noona come I'll introduce you to my grandma! Come "

Yn" Ok handsome!  Guys wait I'll come! "

Then he took him along with me to his grandmother. There  is a old lady taking to jin oppa. Yejin called her "grandma ".i assume that she is his grandma. She turned to me and smiled little. I smiled slightly  and greeted her . She look at me suspiciously. It made me uncomfortable. Jin oppa saw that too and asked Yejin to show his room to me. So Yejin took me upstairs to show his room. On my way I mouthed thanks to Jin oppa. he smiled knowingly.

Jin POV....

When I talking to my mother Yejin came with Yn to introduce her to mom. I smiled at Yejin and thought im growing up him well. Then I look at my mom . She Squinted her eye suspiciously at Yn. I saw that Yn became uncomfortable because of my mom's stairs. So I told Yejin to show Yn his room. They left here. Yn thanked me and I just smiled at her.

Jin" Mom what was that for? "

Jin mom " What!? "

Jin " The way you looked at Yn it made her uncomfortable? Why did you do that? Don't you see it how she stood here awkwardly?! "

Jin mom"  I'm sorry for that but I have seen her before "

Jin" What? ! Mom she is recently joined in kook's company then how can you seen her? "

Jin mom " I don't know but I have seen her somewhere surely! "

I think mom met her in malls or  somewhere. I shrugged it. I guess most of the guest came. But where is  kook and Misoo.  If they not came on time I'll surely kill them. I turned around to greet some guests. There I saw Misoo, kook and aera entered the living room.