Part-14

Author POV......

Next day Yn I mean Byeol went to the office happily . She greeted everyone on her way to her cabin. Misoo didn't arrived at that time. She opened her cabin door. There our hero  jeon jungkook, sitting and looking at her with a smirk. Byeol's face became brighter after seeing jungkook but she became confuse why he's smirking.

Byeol"oh good morning sir "

Jk" Yes good morning but I guess it will be a bad morning for you " He said with a smirk.

Byeol" What? "

Jk" Yeah why are you late? "
Byeol looked at her wrist watch. She is only 5 mins late . She now knew that jeon had a master plan for her punishment that's why he smirking.

Byeol" Sorry sir but it's just 5 mins "

Jk" That's not I want!!!...now ready for the punishment " He said with sly smile.

There is a knock on the door both of them looked at that way. There stood Misoo with a questioning look. Byeol sighed in relief that now Misoo is also late so they will get punishment equally. But who knows that Jungkook had other plans🤷‍♀️.

Misoo " Sorry for the late sir! "

Jk " It's ok Misoo . You can do your work. "

Byeol " That's not fair. She is also late!"

Jk" Why? She already informed me about that! "

Misoo " I didn't ---"

Jk " You did Misoo for dropping aera in school " He signals her to act along with him. Misoo who is the friend of Jeon got it right away.

Misoo " Yeah I did! I did! Her teacher wants to see me so I went to meet her there "

Byeol pout at the thought of receiving bundles of file for the punishment. Jungkook cleared his throat to get her attention.

Jk " Now let's go "

Byeol" Where? "

Jk" I'm hungry so let's go eat. I didn't ate my breakfast. "

Byeol " Ok! come Misoo "

Misoo " I ate with aera you go and enjoy your breakfast. "

Byeol" Why are you doing this? Please come I don't want to go alone with this muscle idiot " She wined in Misoo's ear. Jungkook just watched them. He can't hear what they speaking.

Misoo" Just go and eat  ok? If he did anything just tell me I'll kick his ass hmm? Now go you two " She said with a kicking action. Byeol laughed at the thought.

Jk" Enough of your secret. Now come Hamster im really starving. " He rubbed his stomach.

Byeol" Ok let's go "

They went out and Misoo laughed at them who went while bickerings.

At restaurant....

Byeol and jungkook both ate their breakfast while chatting and laughing not gonna lie some bickerings too.
They loved each other's company. They secretly admired each other too.

Jungkook " I'm full now! "

Byeol" Yeah me too..let's go Misoo will be all alone. "

Jk" You're not sad of us now right? "

Byeol" Why would I? I misunderstood something stupidly. I'm the one who asked you that!! are you not sad with me right? "

Jk" No not at all. I forget that. If you had any doubts like this just ask me ok? Dot stress yourself thinking about to yourself "