Part -15

Weeks passed. Everything became normal. Byeol and jungkook became close.They trust ech other. Everyone treat Byeol like their famil. But jungkook and Byeol didnt confessed yet.

Misoo POV....

Today Aera' s baby sitter said that she can't able totake care Of Aera today. I don't have any other option to take Aera with me to the office. Aera is a good girl. She don't throw tantrum like other kids of her age. She knows how I'm struggling in this society. She always understand me. That's why I love her more than my life.

I locked my front door and take Aera with me to the cab to office. I became nervous now. This is the first time I'm bringing Aera with me to the office. I already told jungkook about this.I don't know how the workers will thought about me. I don't care about them but i pray to the God they don't hurt Aera.

Our cab came to a halt. I held Aera's hand and entered the office. All eyes are turn towards our direction because of Aera's baby slippers sound. They looked us with confusion and some shock. But I quickly walked to the elevator with Aera. I entered my cabin. Aera remove my hand from her hand and run to Byeol.

Aera " Noona!! "

Byeol" Aera!!??... What are you doing here? "

Misoo " Her babysitter is taking leave so I bring her with me. " I said while arranging my things on my desk and Aera's backpack.

Byeol " Oh then the cutie will be here with me! "

Aera " Yeah!! Noona "

They looked so happy. Byeol placed Aera in her lap and They started playing. Then I started doing my work.

Author POV....

Jimin came to see Jungkook for project purpose. He used this project is an excuse to see Misoo everytime. He likes Misoo. But he don't know how to express himself. He also afraid to get rejected by her. He happily open the door of jungkook cabin. There Aera sitting on jungkook laps and playing with his tie. Aera noticed that jimin entered the cabin.

Aera " Jiminie!!! " She runs to him. Jimin picked Aera and his her cheeks.

Jimin " Aera!! How are you cutie? "

Aera " I'm good ! I missed you jiminie! "

Jimin " Oh I missed this cutie too "

Then Misoo and byeol entered the cabin with food plates on their hands.

Byeol " Hi chim! "

Jimin " Hi byeol I came to visit jungkook. But I met this cutie here! "

Jungkook " Oh then you forgets me hyung I see! "He said with a fake pout.

Byeol " Yah don't act muscle idiot. You wait! I'll take foods for you too. We can have our lunch here ok chim? "

Jimin " Yeah! "

Then they all had their lunch while chatting and laughing. This whole time Aera is always with jimin and he feeds Aera her food. She ate it full with happily.

Misoo looked happy how her daughter enjoying her time with jimin. She also likes him. Who wouldn't right?! But she's afraid to take a step for herself. She's afraid that how Aera will take this. Now she only wants is Aera's happiness. So she didn't take serious about her feelings.

Aera " Appa come let's play! " She asked jungkook.

Misoo " Aera don't call him Appa. He is your uncle. "

Aera " Why? I'm happy with him. My every friends have Appa then why I don't have? Their Appa always play with them. Kookie is also plays with me so I call him Appa "