Final part

The car stopped in front of the Seoul city hospital . Namjoon and jin opened the car door and sprinted towards the reception area. They were so worried.

Jin " Where is Min Byeol ' s ward? "

Receptionist " It's 31 st ward in the 2 nd floor. "

Namjoon " Thank you "
Then they hurriedly went to the second floor. They reached the floor by elevator. Byeol's family and Hana, Tae, jimin everyone waiting  outside the ward. Everyone had a gloom face and Min hyun and Jiya were crying silently. But there's no presence of jungkook.

Jin " Is she ok? What happened? Where is jungkook? "

Jimin " Hyung he's ok but Byeol-"

Namjoon " What happened to her? "

Flashback....

When Jae wook was kicked by jungkook he fell on the ground and his gun fell out of his grip. Jungkook went to check  for Byeol. But he didn't noticed that Jae wook quickly took the gun from the floor and point it towards jungkook. Jungkook who's back was facing  Jae wook he didn't realised there was a gun pointed at him.

But Byeol who looked up to only see the monster Jae wook had his gun pointed at jungkook. Jae wook's finger made it to the trigger. Byeol terrified at his act and when he shot the gun she pushed jungkook while yelling his name.

Byeol " JUNGKOOK!!!!"

The bullets hits Byeol's left arm.After hearing the gun sound yoongi looked up to see what happened.

Yoongi " BYEOL!!. "  He yelled and went towards her.

Suddenly Byeol fainted because of the shock. Jungkook got his head injured when Byeol pushed him. But he doesn't cared about  it he went to Byeol. At the same time Jae wook pointed his gun at Yoongi but the gun shot was heard from another side.

Yes.. Hoseok who came there with his crew he saw Jae wook was pointing his gun at Yoongi. So he quickly shooted Jae wook . Jae wook fell down the ground while blood oozed from his shooted area. Hoseok crew members quickly went and arrested Kang jiwon who trying to escape.  They confirmed that Jae wook's was dead.

Then Jungkook picked up Byeol and they droved to hospital quickly. Yoongi rushed inside and asked the doctors to treat his sister. The nurse took jungkook to treat his  wound on his head where the blood is coming from. Then Yoongi informed his parents and they arrived there in few mins.

Flashback ends.....

The doctor come out the ward and asked for the Byeol's parents. Min hyun and Jiya quickly went to the doctor.

Doctor " She is okey, we takes out the bullet from her arm...the wound is minor ,so it will quickly cure.She just fainted because of the quick shot. Don't worry she'll became conscious in an hour. Dont make her give stress to the left arm take care of her. "

Min hyun " Thank you doctor.! "

Everyone became relived after hearing the doctor's words. Jungkook went to them and asked Worriedly about Byeol. Yoongi told what the doctor said. Jungkook sighed in relief.

After an hour...

Byeol opened her eyes and she welcomed by her parents and Yoongi look on her. She tried to sit so Yoongi helped her to sit. Min hyun looked sweetly at his daughter.

Min hyun " You feel better princess? "

Byeol " Yeah I feel good appa! "

Yoongi " You know how I was scared when he shot you? I'm relieved you're ok  now.! "