Part-3

Author pov....

On  a beautiful evening, the sun is setting down behind the city lights, chill breeze are  gently hitting people faces  the sky is now showing the hidden beauty of its orange and pinkish color

Yn walked into the park to relax her mind. She saw only few people are there cause it's working days so many of them are busy to visit parks. She saw  the benches are already taken by some lovebirds.  she  saw a Man along with a little boy (age 4-5yrs).so she went and sat besides the man making some distance between them.  (Can I tell you a secret that man is jk 😁 but she doesn't know about that 🤣)

Another side .., (20mins ago)

Jungkook  came to that same  park

Jungkook  came to that same  park. He disguise himself by wearing mask and hoodie. He wants to be free from some work tension so he came to that park. He saw some kids are playing in the sands and slides. It's brought a relaxing smile to his face which is hide by the mask he wore.

A lady who is holding a baby in her arm in one hand a little boy in the other hand came to jungkook. She asked if he can watch the little  boy while she went to the restroom for the little baby in her arm for an emergency . Jk thought about it and said okay to the lady. So she went to rest room and the little boy came and sit besides jk.

Now....

The little boy besides jk wants to play with other kids but jk doesn't allowed him cause he doesn't want to let get hurts the boy when the mother is not there with him.  So the boy went near yn fake crying.

Yn is kind hearted (u know). So she asked the boy what happened. Jk who's attention  on his phone doesn't heard it. The boy "pls help me  I want to play but he doesn't allowing me " So yn held the little boy and dragged him along with her.

Jk realised the  little boy is not with him and he spotted a  lady dragging the boy with her. So he went near them and kept the little boy's other hand.

"Where do you think you can kidnap him when he is with me?? " Jk asked. (Jk is full of himself u know) "what I'm.. " Jk cut off  yn words and pull the boy besides him and "how dare you can kidnap kids in public place? Wait I'll call the police!! " Jk said.