Chapter 20: Come On Darling (SMUT)

*DON'T LIKE SMUT THEN DON'T READ. THIS IS SHITTY, I APOLOGISE BUT ENJOY*

(Echo's Pov)

I can't believe this was now happening but there's no denying how Morty made me feel and how badly I really wanted him so fuck it, we're just going to go with it. Morty pressed his lips against mine which made me whimper and kiss back. I swear time had stop and nothing else mattered but me and Morty.

His hands rested on my hips as I wrapped mine around his neck and ran my fingers through his blonde hair and pulled at it a bit which made him groan and shove his tongue in my mouth. I whimpered as his tongue fought mine. All air left my lungs and I felt it burn but honestly I was more rather focused on the pleasure than the pain as of right now.

Morty pulled away leaving both of us breathless if not a bit lightheaded from lack of oxygen but I don't think either of us cared. We panted breathlessly as our faced were stained red. Morty looked deeply into my eyes which made me do the same "I love you so much" he whispered, I blushed and smiled "I love you so much too" I whispered back which made him smile as he grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head and threw it.

As of right now, I also didn't care about feeling embarrassed which was very bold of me, but I could sense the feeling of nervousness come up but I tried not focus on it. I pulled at Morty's shirt who smirked and pulled it off and threw it as well which made me giggle as I placed my hands on his warm and firm chest which made him chuckle "Like what you see Darling?" He asked,

I looked at him and nodded which made him chuckle and grab my chin "Guess that makes both of us" He whispered which made me blush shyly. He pecked my lips then kissed down to my neck which tingled. I breathed heavily and pulled at his hair which made him groan and bit down on my neck which made me moan softly.

He smirked and sucked at a few places along my neck which I felt the pleasure course through my veins. I whimpered softly which made him smirk as he grabbed the hem of my pants and pulled them down my thighs which made me shiver feeling goosebumps appear on my skin from where he touched.

I panted a bit which made him eye me up and down and smirk a bit. He then gently ran his fingers along the very visible but healed scars across my torso and stomach which made me bite my lip a bit. Morty then leaned down and kissed the healed scars which made me smile shyly still feeling such a tingly feeling he left behind.

He looked at me and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear "you're stunning darling" He whispered which made me blush and smile softly, he smiled before stripping from his shorts leaving us in our undergarments. I took a bold move of reaching behind me and taking off my bra and dropping it to the floor which made Morty smirk a bit.

He held onto my waist and pulled us towards the bed before sitting on the edge of it and pulled me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair which made him sigh in content. His bare chest touched mine which made my heart race and I bet he could tell.