Chapter 10: Training and Pokemon

(Morty's Pov)

I woke up bright and early in the morning and made sure I was packed and ready to go travel with Ash, Brock, Misty and my girlfriend Echo. I couldn't help but smile just thinking about traveling with my friends and girlfriend. I haven't traveled in a while and this will be good for me and Echo as well...man you have no idea how much I like that girl.

Once I finished packing and had my pokemon buddies, I said bye to my friends and family and headed off to the hotel where Echo and the others were staying. Once I got there, I walked in and headed to the kitchen seeing Brock cooking.

He looked at me and smiled "Oh Good morning Morty" He greeted, I smiled "Morning Brock" I said, "Echo's still asleep in the room incase you were wondering" He said, I smiled "Thank you" I said, he just nodded as I headed up to the rooms and walked in seeing Echo sleeping in her bed and her pokemon playing on the floor.

She told me to go away which she didn't know it was me. I could only laugh and tease her which made her eyes widen and face flush as she covered her face with embarrassment...she sure was cute when she got shy and embarrassed. I laughed and sat on the floor by her bed and played with her pokemon until she removed her hands from her face and smile softly at the sight of me and pokemon getting along well which is a good thing now that we're together.

I smiled softly and brushed a strand of her hair out of her face which made her smile softly, she asked what I was doing here so early but I told her I had plans to travel with them which her nod as she greeted her pokemon a good morning and asked if they were ready for another adventure which they sure were which made her giggle a little...I swear even her giggle sent me flying.

I asked if she wanted breakfast which made her nod as she got up from the bed and stretched a bit. We headed out of the hotel room and down to the kitchen and outside where the others were getting things set up for breakfast. Echo set down her Cubone which him and Ursaring went to go watch Ash train. Misty teased Echo which made her threaten to have Ursaring use Hyperbeam on them which only made us laugh a bit.

I poured Echo some coffee and handed her the mug which made her smile and thank me. She had asked where we were heading off to next which made Brock check his map and said we were heading to Olivine City but can also visit Mahogany Town for the beaches which sounded fun. Echo blushed at the word beach which made Misty tease her yet again. She just rolled her eyes and walked off to talk to Ash which made us just laugh a bit "Is she always like that?" I asked even though I already knew that answer.

Misty and Brock chuckled a bit "Oh yea. Echo's a timid one alright" Brock said, I smiled softly "We tease her a lot for it but in a loving way of course. She's our best friend. Growing up for her wasn't easy but we're honestly glad she bumped into us because now she doesn't have to be alone again" Misty said, I smiled softly and looked at her and Ash talking, her smile sure was infectious even for being as shy and timid as she was. Her bright ruby eyes sparkled so bright...she truly had no idea how beautiful and incredible she really was.