19

Lincoln Carrington
talk 2 u - brent faiyez

After being up for 10 minutes, I go to the bathroom and take a semi long shower and grab a towel and wrap it around my waist I remember that I left my overnight bag in my backseat. I groan and crack open the bedroom door and call out for Brandon.

"Yo! Hold on! I'm in the shower!" I sigh and lean my head against the door frame.

"Who's yelling? It's 8am man." Karla walks into the hallway while shaking out her huge afro. "Are you yelling?"

"Can you do me a favor?" She gives me a weird look. "Can you get me my backpack out of my backseat?"

"Mm, why can't you?"

"All of my clothes are in my backpack."

She wipes her face before disappearing around the corner. After a minute I never hear the front door open so I sigh and walk out. When I come out into the foyer the front door opens and there is Karla with my backpack in hand.

"Why are you walking around my house half naked sir?"

"I didn't hear the door open so I thought you ignored me. My bad."

"Here you go." She walks up to me and hands me the bag. "Ooo you have pretty eyelashes."

"They look better from above." I take the bag away from her and she looks confused.

I give her a smile before heading back down the hall. I hear her gasp quietly. "You a dog!"

I laugh and hear her chuckle. I take the next 5 minutes to put on a white shirt with a flannel and jeans. I slip on my white AF1s, stuff my dirty clothes in my backpack, and sling it over my shoulder before exiting the room.

"B? You ready?"

His door opens and he's wearing sweats with a short sleeve t-shirt. "Yeah. Karla! You ready?!"

"Mhm." She turns the corner with a cup in her hand in a cropped dark blue tank top and denim shorts.

"Lemme use a snapback." I mess with my hair that's dried. "My hair didn't dry how I wanted it to."

Brandon hands me a red snap back that matches the red in my flannel and I put it on backward.

"Alright let's go." We all walk out and I snatch my keys off the kitchen island.

"I call shotgun." Brandon yells as I throw my backpack in the trunk.

We all get into the car and head to Original Pancake House. We roll down all the windows and Brandon connects his phone to the aux.

"I remember claiming Dipset, I had some bitches on my line; I told them bitches get they lips wet!" We all rap.

The drive there was 20 minutes flat. I park up front and see how packed it is, seeing as it's Sunday. We walk in and the hostess smiles at us.

"Hello beautiful people, we can actually get you seated in about 5 minutes. We have someone cleaning off a table and wiping down a booth right now."

We nod and sit in the little waiting area. Me and Brandon start talking about random shit while we all wait.

"LSU already sent me a full-ride scholarship. It's either there or Michigan State."

"LSU is actually really dope, but I think Michigan is more my speed."

"Understandable. I don't know yet though. I'm touring a couple more at the end of the year. I don't wanna jump the gun."

"I went to a tour at LSU last summer for her. And I think it would be a good fit for you."